1) What is your role in wellness/wellbeing at your organization?
2) How long have you been working in employee wellbeing?
3) How long has your organization had an employee wellbeing strategy?
4) On a scale of 0-10, how would you rate the value and strategic nature of your employee wellbeing approach? 0 = Our wellbeing approach is seen as a nice to have "program" at our organization, but not seen as essential.12345 = We have a structured wellbeing initiative in place, but it lacks strategic alignment with our business.678910 = Our wellbeing initiative is fully integrated into our strategic business priorities and is supported by dedicated staff, aligned leaders and collaborative stakeholders.
5) Describe your organization’s current stated goals or priorities for employee wellbeing:
6) What is most important for you to work on right now:
7) Describe any barriers you’re currently facing:
8) To help maximize our time together, what specific questions or needs would you like to discuss:
By Mail: P.O. Box 524 Brookfield, WI 53008-0524
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By Phone: 262.254.7888
SCHEDULE A COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION