WCWI Member Resource Groups
Join our monthly Member Resource Groups to unite with your WCWI Member Community. These live, interactive discussions connect you to trending topics, inventive idea-sharing, and relevant resources to put into action. Join us on the last Thursday of each month or view archived recordings and resources on your WCWI Member Dashboard.
View archived Member Resource Groups and their shared resources!
During the member resource group, I noticed the incredible rapport you have with members. Considering the number of people who signed in and how they responded throughout, I felt like it went beyond engagement, more of a sense of camaraderie. You offered people a safe space to be real and they truly respect -what you have to offer and say.
- Theresa Islo, Program Manager, Health and Wellness Management with UW - Extended Campus
Thursday, July 29 at 1:00 PM
Responding to the Needs of Employees with a Wide Scope of Care
To continuously develop how you support the wellness needs and aspirations of your employees, it’s important to plan for a wide scope of care. As you listen to your employees and what they’re needing, what rises to the top? Wellbeing strategies that are needs-supportive will have greater impact. Join WCWI’s July Member Resource Group to gain inspiration from three service-providing organizations as they share knowledge and insight on the unique way they support employees and how they integrate into employer strategies to contribute to a wide scope of care. Additionally, you’ll learn about national and local trends within their regions of work based on data, proven methods, and niche expertise.
- Mark Baemmert, Homethrive
- Our mission is simple: to help older adults live at home with dignity and purpose while reducing the stress, strain, work, and worry for their family members.
- Kelly Kelderman, FitPros
- Our mission is to inspire others to uncover their highest health potential by motivating health and happiness through physical movement, mindful education and social connection where people spend the most time - at work!
- Josie Larimer, Healthy Minds Innovations
- At Healthy Minds Innovations our mission is to translate science into tools to cultivate and measure well-being, and we strive for a vision of a kinder, wiser, more compassionate world.
- Lisa Grenfell, Assistant Director, Marketing and Membership, WCWI
Any questions? Contact Lisa Grenfell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Missed out on previous MRGs?
We saved them for you on your WCWI Member Dashboard:
The Role & Impact of You, the "Wellbeing Strategist" (May 2021)
Cherishing Growth + Resilience (April 2021)
3x3 Idea-Share on Evoking Significance in Our Work (February 2021)
The Significance of Employee Wellbeing with WCWI Expert Contributors (January 2021)
A Real Discussion on Problems, Success, and What’s at Stake (September 2020)
Creating a Physically + Psychologically Safe Workplace During the Coronavirus Era (July 2020)
Reevaluating Your Diversity and Inclusion Strategies + Creating the Conversation (June 2020)