Which category of courage did you assess as your strength?
Reflecting on your style of courage identified in WCWI's Courage Assessment, please share your story of leadership and courage through the following prompted questions:
YOUR STARTING POINT:
1. Describe your organization’s culture, your people, your wellness team, and other components of “the beginning”.
2. Tell us about the moment you realized something needed to change. Was there something missing from your culture or did you encounter a disruption?
3. What was at risk if you didn’t take action?
4. Describe the steps and actions you took to help you reach your goal?
5. How did you collaborate or align with leadership or other colleagues?
6. What barriers and challenges did you face? (Please include examples of how you used critical thinking and problem-solving to overcome.)
7. Describe how you pushed yourself out of your comfort zone in support of what was calling you to be courageous.
8. What impact did your actions have on your employees’ wellbeing and/or organizational culture?
9. What impact did your actions have on you as a leader?
10. What else do you want to share about your courageous story?
11. Through this experience, how does this change your focus for the future?