Here are your next steps:
1. Watch the orientation: https://recordings.join.me/r2404k4C60CK683XwAjRvg
2. Complete the Well Workplace Checklist:
This assessment will help you determine how your organization is doing with respect to developing a results-oriented worksite wellness program. Here’s the direct link. As a Corporate member, you will receive a free consultation from our Program Manager, Angeline Day, or our Project Strategist, Katie Reiels!
3. Log into the WELCOA Institute to access your certification courses!
Start with the WELCOA’s 7 Benchmarks (Beginner) to learn how to design a sustainable and comprehensive wellness program
3. Continue to access your resources through the WCWI Member Dashboard and WELCOA Member Portal.
Don't forget about our in-person learning opportunities throughout Wisconsin!
4. Explore statewide and national recognition opportunities!
At the very minimum, nominate one of your employees for Wisconsin's Light of Wellness Award! The 2018 nomination process will open in June.
Have additional questions?
Looking for your login information?
You'll recieve an email with your username and password from WCWI on the Monday following receipt of membership payment or the change in member Delegates. You’ll find links to access your WCWI Member Dashboard and WELCOA Member Portal in the upper right-hand corner of www.wellnesscouncilwi.org. On your first login, WELCOA will prompt you to change your password to something personal. That being said, you will use the original username and password for the WCWI Member Dashboard; and the original username, but personal password for the WELCOA Member Portal.