Are you looking to learn more about your new membership or potential membership? Join us!
This 35 minute orientation call, held on a weekly basis, will provide you direction and insight into using your valuable member benefits. Members will learn how to access their resources and tools as we navigate through the Wellness Council of Wisconsin's and WELCOA's member websites. Don't worry, we share our screen with you during this call!
- Wednesday, November 29 at 11:00 AM
- Wednesday, December 6 at 9:00 AM
- Monday, December 18 at 11:00 AM
SAVE YOUR SPOT
Thanks so much! I appreciate it and found the orientation to be helpful. My staff and I met afterward and had a good discussion about how to move forward with our planning. I’m sure I will be in touch! Thanks again, Lisa!
2015 New Member of the Wellness Council of Wisconsin
Well Workplace Award Orientation
Are you looking to join the ranks of America's Healthiest Companies? Do you want to learn more about Well Workplace Award?
Let’s discuss your questions during one of our interactive 2017 Well Workplace Award Orientations:
- Wednesday, February 22 at 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, June 14 at 2:00 PM
- Wednesday, August 16 at 1:00 PM
- Tuesday, November 7 at 1:00 PM
Check out the 7 Benchmarks and 7 Reasons to attend the Well Workplace Award Orientation in 2017!
1. Whether you’re a large business or small business, learn how to report on your Senior Level Support and how their commitment is measured.
2. There is strength in numbers! Understand how to demonstrate the function and cohesive nature of your wellness team.
3. Only data can drive health efforts. We will discuss various methods of data collection and how to use it to bring your award application to life!
4. Do you have a Vision Statement? Program goals and objectives? An Itemized Budget? All of these components make up a well-developed operating plan. Join the discussion to learn what else should be included in your master communication tool!
5. Physical Activity, Healthy Eating and more! Let’s discuss your questions on how to report on your interventions and what details are required to tell their story.
6. Receive tips and tricks for answering questions on the supportive health environment that your organization offers.
7. Attain important knowledge on how to report on your evaluation methods and quality improvements in your programming.
SAVE YOUR SPOT