Employee Support for Fitness Reimbursement
In December of 2016, we asked our 500 employer members two questions regarding gym memberships and/or specialty fitness needs. With a 29% participation rate, here's what we found!
1. Does your organization offer support to employees for gym memberships and/or specialty fitness needs?
- No, but we’re thinking about offering these benefits in 2017.
- No, and we have no plans to offer these benefits in the future.
2. If you answer "Yes" to the question above, how does your organization incorporate this into your employee benefits? Please check all that apply.
- Full Reimbursement of membership | class fees
- Partial Reimbursement of membership | class fees
- Free onsite gym or fitness classes
- Reimbursement for home exercise equipment