1. Does your employer allow employees to dress business casual at the workplace?
2. If yes, please select all answers that best describe the dress code policy:
Traditional|formal business dress attire
Business casual 1-3 days a week
Business casual every day
Business casual based on client meetings/schedule
Business casual based on personal schedule regarding workout and wellness activities
Business casual while participating in community or charitable events
Casual 1-3 days a week
Casual every day
Casual based on client meetings/schedule
Casual based on personal schedule regarding workout and wellness activities
Casual while participating in community or charitable events
3. If your employer allows employees to dress business casual and/or casual, is this a strategy specifically created in support of culture, productivity, and/or wellness initiatives?
4. Are there other dress code initiatives practiced at your worksite in support of culture, productivity, and/or wellness initiatives?
If you answered "Yes", please explain:
5. Do you have a dress code policy you want to showcase? Upload it here!
Interested in reading more on this topic? Enjoy these thought-provoking articles:
View YOUR Member Dashboard
N19W24400 Riverwood Drive Suite 260 Waukesha, WI 53188-1185
Call us: 262.696.3656
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tyler RobertsExecutive Director
Lisa GrenfellMembership Engagement Manager
Katie ReielsProgram Manager
Laura DykstraOperations Assistant