JOB TITLE: Wellness Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Human Resource Manager
AREA: Human Resources
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
JOB LEVEL: Associate
TYPE OF EMPLOYEE: Individual Contributor
LOCATION: United States
JOB SCOPE: Local
FLSA STATUS US: Exempt
CREATION DATE: 5/20/2022
The Wellness Coordinator is responsible for the company’s strategic health and wellness program called Well Cite’s. This includes developing and planning Well Cite’s events and activities. The wellness coordinator should be a creative and innovated team-player.
In order of importance, indicate the essential responsibilities of the position clear and concise, using present tense, start sentences with action verbs and avoid using propriety names and technical jargon that may become outdated. Max 10 responsibilities
1. Develop, plan and successfully execute Well Cite health and wellness events and activities.
2. Track budgets, costs and participation metrics of events and activities.
3. Schedule and coordinate marketing & communications to maximize engagement.
4. Contribute to business planning and health promotion/wellness intervention process.
5. Generate reports to analyze and measure program success.
6. Act as point of contact for Well Cite program, answers calls, emails, direct them to needed resources, train employees on tools, website, apps, etc.
7. Provide accurate education and guidance to participants. Track and complete coaching sessions.
8. Manage Well Cite inventory of incentives and giveaways
9. Manage and execute international wellness events and programs
10. Follow HIPAA and OSHA regulations at all times
11. Understands and adheres to legal/compliance standards included in corporate policies and accepts ownership for accomplishing existing tasks that fulfill legal/compliance requirements. Reports compliance violations when identified.
SCOPE AND COMPLEXITY
In the general operation of their area and some others. Split between standardized and non-standardized tasks
Performed under some supervision, working with guidance and broad direction
JUDGEMENT AND FREEDOM TO ACT
Medium level of judgment needed; has some freedom to act.
Some problem solving required; problems are typically not defined and infrequently occur; established methods and policies and procedures are available for quick and efficient resolutions.
DIRECT REPORTS 0
REQUIRED DEGREE: Associate degree or equivalent 2 yer college or technical school
CERTIFICATIONS: ACSM, AFAA, CHES, CSCS, CWP, ACE, WELCOA, NSCA, or HWM is preferred
EXPERIENCE: 3 to 5 years of exp
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
E.G. Microsoft Office intermediate level, Detail oriented, etc
• Fluently Bilingual in English & Spanish is a plus
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Energetic and enthusiastic team player
• Highly Detail-orientated with outstanding organizational skills
• Able to work well under minimal supervision
• Strong customer service skills
• Extensive experience using Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, and ADP
• International Travel may be required
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: 2 - Low: Exerting up to 20 lbs of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 lbs of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: International
FREQUENCY: At less 1 per yea