Wellness Program Manager
We are seeking an enthusiastic, experienced wellness professional for our client located in Madison, WI.
Position involves delivery of wellness services to various locations throughout the state of Wisconsin.
GOALS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Increase awareness and engagement in the client-wide wellness programs
• Integrate with and support all client departments and locations in their wellness initiatives
• Coordinate logistics and implement client-wide campaigns, screenings, promotions, programs, events, etc.
• Serve in an advisory capacity providing direction/support to wellness champion networks
• Provide customized support to designated locations throughout the state of Wisconsin
• Promote health through meaningful interactions with participants
• Act as the subject matter expert on health & wellness and behavior change topics; consult on the Company’s established strategic wellness initiatives with internal and external partners
• Change behavior through group-based and 1:1 coaching
• Create and manage project plans, outcomes metrics and annual budgets
• Madison based position, with travel throughout the state of Wisconsin up to 70% on annual basis
• Minimum of a bachelor's degree in a health-related field
• 5 years relevant health promotion/wellness or health-related program planning and delivery
• Industry knowledge and 2-3 years direct worksite wellness experience, including implementing wellness programs
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements by applying online directly via our StayWell Career Center at: http://staywell.com/careers/
Search for Auto Req ID: 1257BR.