Req. No. 2021-10140
Category: Human Resources, Legal & Organization Engineering
Type: Regular Full-Time
Summary of Major Responsibilities:
The Wellness Partner leads initiatives that have positive impacts on employee wellbeing, aligning with the overall employee wellness strategy of the organization as well as business priorities and goals. This role supports programs that create awareness and motivation around employee wellbeing and delivers tools to employees that help them adopt and maintain a healthy lifestyle. The Wellness Partner leads high priority wellness initiatives in collaboration with the Wellness Team and key stakeholders across the organization and will also take an active role in leading Interns on the Wellness Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive and manage multiple company-wide employee wellness initiatives that result in positive impact across the company and help differentiate Exact Sciences’ reputation as an employer of choice.
- Design, prepare and edit communications that amplify our Wellness brand and our employee experience.
- Manage and analyze key metrics and data and assist in developing action plans to improve employee engagement and/or change management.
- Develop key technology systems to manage and track employee data.
- Conduct best practice research on various topics related to engagement in employee wellness offerings and prepare and present proposals for new or improved initiatives.
- Partner with key groups across the organization to increase community partnerships and promote wellness initiatives (Corporate Affairs, Organizational Development, HR Business Partners, Recruiting).
- Develop, implement, and maintain multiple modes of communication to solicit and analyze employee feedback.
- Act as subject matter expert in technology and processes to drive engagement and programming.
- Integrate global wellness perspectives and research into programming and strategy.
- Serve as subject matter expert on wellness topics and initiatives.
- Lead the Wellness Interns by providing meaningful experiences to develop skills and knowledge to work in a corporate wellness setting while contributing to important operation and program needs.
- Participate as a primary leader of the Wellness Committee.
- Strong commitment to providing world-class customer service to internal and external customers.
- Excellent writing skills, ability to adopt established tone, ability to distill complex content into clear, concise, and engaging communications, and ability to write with speed and accuracy.
- Strong verbal, presentation, and group facilitation skills with demonstrated ability to connect with and engage audiences of differing levels (front-line supervisors, executives, etc.).
- Strong desire and commitment to lifelong learning and professional skill development.
- Ability to work under supervision and accept feedback.
- Ability to consistently perform well during times of increased workload.
- Ability to effectively balance empathy and understanding with being a trusted advisor who elegantly delivers feedback.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Ability to act with an inclusion mindset and model these behaviors for the organization.
- Support and comply with the company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Ability to work nights and weekends, as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds for approximately 5% of a typical working day.
- Ability to work on a mobile device, tablet, or in front of a computer screen and/or perform typing for approximately 80% of a typical working day.
- Ability and means to travel between local Exact locations.
- Ability to travel 10% of working time away, may include overnight/weekend travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Exercise and Sport Science, Health & Wellness, Health Sciences, Sport Management, Fitness, or a field as outlined in the essential duties.
- 5+ years of experience in health education, health promotion, or a field as outlined in the essential duties.
- 2+ years or experience in a corporate wellness setting.
- Strong proficiency applying Motivational Interviewing techniques.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the position with or without accommodation.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with digital solutions including virtual meeting tools, SAAS, and/or application management
- Demonstration of strong analytical skills, the ability to interpret data and visually present data in an understandable and engaging way.
- Experience investigating, evaluating and implementing new and cutting-edge techniques to facilitate communication and engagement in wellness activities.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.