Wellness Manager: Full Time (FT)
Location: Sussex, Wisconsin
Job ID: 14189
Date posted: Jun. 21, 2019
As the Senior Manager for Wellness, you are responsible for the development, delivery, oversight and measurement of a company-wide health management initiative designed to impact the health and lifestyle behaviors of our client employees and their dependents. In this leadership position you will manage all aspects of the program, ensuring the highest possible level of participation and engagement, results achievement and customer satisfaction in the delivery of programs and services to meet client objectives.
- Will continuously monitor and assess the effectiveness of wellness programs and utilize the results to drive towards financial accountability for wellness departments and programs internally and ROI for QuadMed wellness program clients.
- Provides leadership and strategic direction regarding the development and planning of programs to promote health and wellness to our QuadMed clients. Actively supports objectives, mission, vision, and goals of the organization.
- Manages wellness package offerings including health assessment, portal, software platforms including wellness portal, health coaching software, incentive management programs.
- Accountable for data collection and reporting on all programs. Data collection and analysis must directly influence the health of our population in a positive way and must support the cost of the program.
- Creates opportunities for cross-collaboration in all wellness departments while closely collaborating with all clinical operations.
- Actively innovates new programs and new concepts in the wellness and primary care space so QuadMed can continue to be a disruptor in health care.
- Drives toward consistent attainment of business, quality, ROI, and contribution margin goals.
- Drives toward team alignment and engagement with goals of wellness program, holds self and team accountable to all expectations, focuses wellness team on mission and vision of the organization.
- Supports Wellness Operations Manager in execution of program goals and initiatives, people management, and client level deliverables
- Supports the business development team and Client Services in RFPs, new sales opportunities/up-sell presentations, and client report outs on wellness program progress and outcomes.
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelors Degree (Masters degree preferred) in Wellness, Health Promotion, Public Health or related field
- Minimum of 7+ years proven corporate wellness program leadership experience required.
- Experience working with multiple direct and indirect reports.
- Experience in quality improvement methodology and data analytics.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- CHES certification preferred.
- Fitness certifications preferred (ACE, ACSM, AFAA, NASM, NSCA)
- First Aid and CPR certifications preferred, will be required within 90 days of hire.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong leadership, team management, interpersonal and customer service skills including the ability to motivate others.
- Possess strong foundational knowledge of corporate wellness programs, business management, health benefits, health promotion, behavior change and physical fitness with a foundational knowledge of key performance metrics.
- Knowledge of financial measures, reporting, legal and regulatory issues regarding health management and population l health.
- Very strong human relations and team building skills are required to effectively perform in this role.
- Strong, written, verbal and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels within QuadMed and the client organizations, as well as with vendors and contractors.
- Highly organized yet can work in a flexible, fast-paced environment.
- Polished presenter in sales and account management settings.
- Strong skills in MS Office suite, wellness portals, data tracking/management.