Network Health’s success is rooted in its mission to create healthy and strong Wisconsin communities. It drives the decisions we make, including the people we choose to join our growing team. Network Health is seeking a Wellness Coordinator, who is responsible for the coordination, implementation, delivery of wellness programs. In collaboration with internal stakeholders, delivers programs that drive value, improve health and increase engagement. Responsible for providing program administration, communications, tools, metric analysis and customer service to members. Serves as the subject matter expert in regards to member-based and employer-based wellness programs. Responsible for executing on-site health screenings, educational events (online, on-site) and health coaching (online, on-site, telephonic). This role will be primarily responsible for telephonic wellness coaching for our members, supporting our T2 diabetes prevention program as well as various community outreach events.
- Collaborates with internal and external customers in the development and implementation of wellness initiatives and strategies.
- Assists with ensuring the accuracy of rewards earned and delivered.
- Ongoing maintenance of wellness platforms and provides feedback to enhance and maintain the platforms.
- Responsible for communication and problem solving.
- Maintains relationship with external vendors and occupational health services in the appropriate deployment of resources and services in alignment with contracts as needed to support wellness objectives.
- Promotes preventive wellness practices that impact gap of care closure.
- May work directly with employer groups to drive organizational wellness including on-site health screenings, educational events (online, on-site) and health coaching (online, on-site, telephonic).
- May provide Medicare and Commercial members with wellness programs including on-site health screenings, educational events (online, on-site) and health coaching (online, on-site, telephonic).
- Assists members with questions, explains wellness program components, trouble shoots problems with receipt of data, and communicates issues with Customer Service, wellness coordinators and IS. Documents concerns as appropriate for follow-up.
- Create written and virtual health related content for consumption by internal and external customers.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in health promotion, education, community health or related field required
- 1-3 years experience in corporate wellness and/or health promotion related field required.
- Experience working with website content management experience preferred.
Network Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. We are committed to equality and diversity within Network Health.
*WARNING: Please beware of phishing scams that promote work-at-home opportunities and which may also pose as legitimate companies. Please be advised that Network Health recruiter will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company. All of our positions require that you first complete an online application.