Madison, WI, US
Requisition ID : 1178
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Come grow with us at Hy Cite Enterprises!
Hy Cite, a rapidly growing international company and an innovator in direct sales is looking for an experienced Wellness Coordinator to manage Hy Cite’s new WellCite program!
The Wellness Coordinator is responsible for the company’s strategic health and wellness program called WellCite’s. This includes developing and planning WellCite’s events and activities. The wellness coordinator should be a creative and innovated team-player.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develop, plan and successfully execute WellCite health and wellness events and activities.
2. Responsible for tracking budgets, costs and participation metrics.
3. Scheduling, coordination of marketing & communications to maximize engagement.
4. Contribute to business planning and health promotion/wellness intervention process.
5. Generate reports to analyze and measure program success.
6. Point of contact for WellCite program, answers calls, emails, direct them to needed resources, train employees on tools, website, apps, etc.
7. Provide accurate education and guidance to participants. Track and complete coaching sessions.
8. Manage WellCite inventory of incentives and giveaways
9. Manage and execute International wellness events and programs
10. Follow HIPAA and OSHA regulations at all times
11. Understands and adheres to legal/compliance standards included in corporate policies and accepts ownership for accomplishing existing tasks that fulfill legal/compliance requirements. Reports compliance violations when identified.
Basic - Associate degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school.
Preferred- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year organization/university.
Ideal candidate to have one of the following certifications:
Basic- Job requires 1 to 3 years of previous related work experience.
Preferred - Job requires 3 to 6 years of previous related work experience.
• Fluently Bilingual in English & Spanish is a plus
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Energetic and enthusiastic team player
• Highly Detail-orientated with outstanding organizational skills
• Able to work well under minimal supervision
• Strong customer service skills
• Extensive experience using Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, and ADP
• International Travel may be required
Please visit our website to learn more about our company at: www.hycite.com
Hy Cite Enterprises, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer