Why choose Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA)?
Make a career. Make a difference. When you work at MMA, you’ll experience real opportunities to help people and businesses become more safe, secure, and successful. With MMA, you can create a career that matters.
Interested? Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) located in New Berlin, WI may be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you’ll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of
colleague engagement. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
Provide quality Health Management consulting services to MMA clients. Responsibilities include performing assessments, developing client health management strategies, developing and executing health management solutions to mitigate risk and drive employee engagement, assisting in the sales process, and documenting activity in agency management system. Services should help clients deliver upon their unique health management goals and objectives.
- Perform client assessments to determine state of employee health, well-being and engagement initiatives. This may include:
- Retrospective Claims Analysis: Provide historical trending to clients and producers in partnership with the PATH team to be able to suggest health management initiatives based on data.
- Identify current health and well-being initiatives, workplace demographic considerations, health insurance carrier and third-party vendor considerations, human resources and worker’s compensation initiatives.
- Benchmarking the status of the client’s health and well-being initiatives.
- Analyze previously administered data collection tools (e.g. HRA, biometric screenings, employee surveys, etc.)
- Based on client needs, be able to suggest alternative approaches and risk management suggestions in order for our client to better implement effective health management solutions.
- Provide quality training and education for clients’ employees, supervisors or management on a variety of health, well-being and employee engagement topics.
- Educate clients on available local and national resources, products and providers.
- Coordinate, develop and participate in client health management initiatives. This may include:
- Assist in the evaluation and selection of the appropriate carrier or third-party vendor tools and resources.
- Assist in the on-going vendor administration when appropriate.
- Develop, facilitate and evaluate:
- Aggregate data and claims
- Client challenges and campaigns
- Well-being and engagement committees
- Employee training and coaching
- Employee communications and promotional materials
- Employee incentives and rewards
- Direct development of customized on-going service plans for each health management client
- Develop and direct communication strategy between client, MMA service team, carrier, and vendors to ensure continuity of health management initiatives.
- Develop reports to be utilized for measurement of effectiveness of health management efforts (including economic impact, if applicable).
- Participate in team selling and client presentations as requested by producer.
- Provide guidance and share experience for other Health Management colleagues.
- Document client activity in agency management systems.
- Participate and collaborate in prospect and client calls as required.
- Proactively present to sales team on new health management initiatives and industry trends.
- Provide Health Management expertise to producers on client specific issues, meeting directly with the client in support of the producer when needed.
- Provide direct customer service to the client on accounts where it is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required in related field
- 3+ years health promotion experience including strong knowledge of worksite wellness best practices
- Must be detailed with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and high sense of urgency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Prior success and experience operating in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively build and maintain positive working relationships with clients, management and peers.
- Strong customer-service related skills.
- Proficiency in MS office applications required.
- Additional health promotion-related designations desired such as Certified Tobacco Treatment Specialist, Registered Dietitian, Mental Health First Aid Instructor, Diabetes Educator, CHES, etc.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Sit for long periods of time, stand, and walk, move about the facility, and lift up to 20 lbs.
- Demonstrate sufficient hand, arm and finger dexterity to operate computer keyboard and other office equipment
- Speak and hear sufficiently to communicate in person, virtually, and over the phone
- Meet expectations for attendance and punctuality
- Able to concentrate and pay attention to details
- Interact professionally cooperatively and productively
- Perform in a manner that prevents errors and omissions
- Work independently
- Carry out assignments to completion within parameters of general instructions, prescribed routines and standard practices
- Tolerate high levels of stress and a stressful work environment
- Travel may be required, including an overnight stay
- Ability to meet tight time constraints.
Disclaimer: Additional duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) provides colleagues the freedom to make a career and difference. We encourage you to explore your curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.
You can apply your talent in bold ways that make a difference – at MMA. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers