ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Healics is employee owned and operated by medical professionals, which means care and compassion are in our DNA. We offer wellness clinics, professional health coaching, employee wellness programs, health screenings and customized services to help employers achieve wellness goals for their staff. We partner with over 600 employers nationwide and screen more than 200,000 participants each year. As a Healics employee, you will be meticulously trained to provide incredible service and will soon share our vision of providing every participant the opportunity to live the healthiest, happiest, most vibrant life possible.
- Assist Account Executives throughout the renewal and new enrollment process by processing all the behind the scene duties to ensure a positive event experience for the client's employees.
- Correspond with client contact throughout the process to confirm number of participants, shifts, days and/or times in a professional manner to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Collaborate with scheduling, shipping, and Healics leadership throughout the process with professionalism to do everything necessary to create a successful event. If necessary, contact third party firm for assistance with covering events.
- Setup event dates and times; create work order for supplies and follow-up on delivery until they arrive at event sites. Keep clients informed via proposal emails and pre-event templated email.
- Complete gap management for each client and all events. Setup home visits as requested.
- Issue surveys and convey results or concerns with Healics leadership and third-party firms.
- Sustain self-motivation and resourcefulness; adopt sense of urgency when necessary.
- Demonstrate a visible working style and act in a manner that is consistent with and shows commitment to the Healics Core Values.
- Follow all company policies including, but not limited to operating procedures regarding Protected Health Information (PHI) in compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Present with professional demeanor, both verbally and in writing, and attire.
- Preserve complete confidentiality and a high degree of accuracy for all work performed.
- Maintain services and client expectations in any way necessary.
- Accept and execute other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in health-related field preferred.
- Customer service representative experience in an office setting for 1-3 years required.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to effectively interact with people from a variety of backgrounds and experiences in a professional, diplomatic, and courteous manner.
- Proficient computer skills including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams required.
- Aptitude to work effectively as a team member and cooperate in achieving company goals.
- Problem solving ability to seek solutions using appropriate methodologies.
- Highly organized and proficient individual capable of working quickly and with little direction.
- Able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
- Healics Health Professionals (Milwaukee, WI)
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.