Position at WebMD
WebMD Health Services is part of the WebMD family. We have been designing well-being programs for employers and health plans for over 20 years. Our mission is to empower organizations and their populations to improve well-being through personalized, strategic partnerships.
WebMD Health Services (WHS) is a division of WebMD whose mission is to provide expert guidance that inspires people to take charge of their health. We do this by helping people understand their health risks, make smart health care decisions, and take active steps toward living healthier lives. Our health, well-being and dedicated services power programs from employers, health plans and government organizations and are delivered online, onsite, and telephonically. Learn more at webmdhealthservices.com.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Remote—Southern or Central Wisconsin
This is a hybrid position where some time will be spend working remote, with travel across the State of Wisconsin 2-3 days per week in a specified region, the Well-being Program Manager (PM) will work collaboratively with the designated client's wellness program team and WebMD account team to raise awareness and promote engagement in the client’s well-being program and the WebMD products and services that enable it. The PM will work with and be a resource for the individual employer units in the client’s health promotion activities, including those sourced from additional vendors.
The PM will plan/conduct regular onsite learning sessions per year and is expected to travel to onsite employer locations across the State 2+ days per week. The PM is responsible for supporting client satisfaction, retention and reference-ability. They will act as a customer advocate, as well as a point of contact with customer stakeholders to increase participant engagement and maximize value delivered through the WebMD relationship. They provide thought leadership and support program planning and impact assessment, as well as coordination and promotion of services. The PM will proactively identify opportunities for service delivery enhancement and improvement. As opportunities are identified, they work with other Client Services staff, Account and Product Management to improve processes, and develop new solutions. The successful candidate will have a background in wellness program management, health promotion, health communications, and/or population health management.
In this role you will:
- Provide ongoing project management for current onsite programs and promotional events
- Increase awareness and engagement in client-wide well-being offerings
- Implement onsite culture of health assessments and provide recommendations for improved culture of well-being at designated locations
- Establish relationships and buy-in from key stakeholders
- Develop aggregate health risk and participation reports and provide recommendations for well-being initiatives by client site location
- Assist in the delivery and coordination of health and wellness programs and challenges for client team members and develop resources to create engagement among program participants
- Assist with gathering, creating and editing materials for health education and program promotion.
- Coordinate well-being meetings, webinars, and other communications (internal and external)
- Collaborate with various Champion Network Leads in management of client Wellness Champion Networks, including expansion across the state of local wellness committees
- Work with the Communications team to coordinate the customization of standard communication vehicles, and when necessary, the development of original materials
- Develop and maintain schedules necessary to support the successful execution of the client’s health education programs
- Ongoing program performance review and health/wellness strategy support
- Collaborate with WHS Screening Coordinator for the coordination, delivery and management of onsite events, including biometric screenings and flu vaccination clinics
- Regular travel to client organizations throughout the state of Wisconsin 2+ days per week.
- Deliver presentations to small and large groups both in-person and virtually
- Work closely with all client vendor partners where applicable to support all well-being events and initiatives.
- Manage and produce well-being podcast, scheduling and securing interviews from health experts, conducting and editing recorded interviews to publish new episodes.
- Track and report on all participant-facing activities (presentations, tabling events, workshops)
- Support WebMD Health Services product and service line expansion
- Support process improvement and service model design efforts
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- BA / BS required, MPH is a differentiator
- Minimum of 5 years Well-being Coordinator/Program Manager or similar client-facing experience; 5 years preferred
- Minimum 2 to 4 years’ experience in a corporate environment required, especially consumer-facing interfaces and H&W administration.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple relationships with multiple client stakeholders in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of behavior change theory
- Strong program planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Business and technology services experience.
- Professional presence and technical credibility to interact with senior-level customer contacts.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for interacting with program participants
- Familiarity with MS Office suite including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other programs such as Canva Pro.
- Professional Certification from National Wellness Institute (NWI), The National Commission for Health Education Credentialing (NCHEC), or the equivalent certification
- 7+ years Wellness Coordinator/Program Manager or similar client-facing experience preferred
- Special interest/certification in group exercise, yoga or mindfulness/meditation.
- Familiarity with podcast production and editing tools, including audacity, transistor and zencastr or similar tools
As a member of WebMD Health Services, you may have access to confidential and sensitive information (including Protected Health Information) that will require you to follow additional protocols to ensure the security of our data. As a core requirement, you must implement and act in accordance with the organization’s information security policies; protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference; execute security processes or activities; and report security events or potential events or other security risks to the appropriate parties within the organization.
LEARN MORE OR APPLY TODAY!