At Oshkosh, we build, serve and protect people and communities around the world by designing and manufacturing some of the toughest specialty trucks and access equipment. We employ over 15,000 team members all united by a common purpose. Our engineering and product innovation help keep soldiers and firefighters safe, is critical in building and keeping communities clean and helps people do their jobs every day.
As a Wellbeing Promotions Intern (year-round) you will have the opportunity to support the health and wellbeing strategy and initiatives at Oshkosh Corporation through the promotion of wellbeing challenges, on-site activities and wellbeing education.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Partner with Global Benefits and Global Branding and Communications team to assist with the development of digital and print marketing and promotional materials for wellbeing initiatives.
- Create wellbeing activities, tips and communication posts on the engagement portal that support team member’s physical, financial and emotional wellbeing goals.
- Coordinate and/or lead virtual learning sessions and onsite wellbeing activities (classes, presentations, virtual learnings, challenges and events) to actively engage team members in wellbeing initiatives.
- Create weekly wellbeing tips and wellbeing activity and communication toolkits that can be utilized by enterprise wellbeing champions.
- Promote and support the day-to-day operations of the Oshkosh Global Headquarters’ fitness center.
- Track and report team member engagement in wellbeing initiatives.
- Support the Global Benefits team with various projects.
- Student working towards a bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology, Communications, Marketing, Health Promotion, Human Resources, Business or related field.
- Willing to travel or relocate to Oshkosh, WI
- Passion for employee health and wellbeing
- Witten and verbal communication skills
- Fitness Certifications
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
Oshkosh is committed to working with and offering reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability for any part of the employment process, please contact us at: 920-502-3009 or email@example.com.
Oshkosh Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Information collected regarding categories as provided by law will in no way affect the decision regarding an employment application.
Oshkosh Corporation will not discharge or in any manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with Oshkosh Corporation's legal duty to furnish information.
Certain positions with Oshkosh Corporation require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.