Position at WebMD
WebMD Health Services is part of the WebMD family. We have been designing well-being programs for employers and health plans for over 20 years. Our mission is to empower organizations and their populations to improve well-being through personalized, strategic partnerships.
WebMD Health Services (WHS) is a division of WebMD whose mission is to provide expert guidance that inspires people to take charge of their health. We do this by helping people understand their health risks, make smart health care decisions, and take active steps toward living healthier lives. Our health, well-being and dedicated services power programs from employers, health plans and government organizations and are delivered online, onsite, and telephonically. Learn more at webmdhealthservices.com.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Remote— near Southern or Central Wisconsin
Located remote with travel, the Well-being Program Manager (PM) with a condition management focus will work collaboratively with the designated client’s disease management and wellness team and WebMD account team to raise awareness of the client’s well-being program and the WebMD products and services that enable it. The candidate will develop health education content, plan and conduct regular onsite learning sessions. They will work with and be a resource for the individual employer units in their health promotion activities.
The PM will plan/conduct regular onsite learning sessions per year and is expected to travel to onsite employer locations across the State 2+ days per week. They are responsible for client satisfaction, retention and reference-ability. They will act as customer advocate, as well a point of contact with senior Customer stakeholders to increase participant engagement and maximize value delivered through the WebMD relationship. They can provide thought leadership and support program planning and impact assessment, as well as coordination and promotion of service.
This role proactively identifies opportunities for service delivery enhancement and improvement. As opportunities are identified, they work with other Client Service staff, Account and Product Management to improve processes, and develop new solutions.
In this role you will:
- Provide ongoing project management for current onsite programs and promotional events
- Increase awareness and engagement in client-wide well-being offerings, focusing primarily on condition management services
- Implement onsite culture of health assessments and provide recommendations for improved culture of well-being at designated locations
- Establish relationships and buy-in from key stakeholders
- Ongoing program performance review and health/wellness strategy support
- Regular travel to client organizations throughout the State of Wisconsin 2+ days per week.
- Experience delivering presentations to small and large groups both in-person and virtually
- Work closely with all client vendor partners where applicable to support all well-being events and initiatives.
- Track and report on all participant-facing activities (presentations, tabling events, workshops)
- Perform a combination of face-to-face and virtual at-risk health education for populations with diabetes and other chronic conditions
- Maintain current knowledge of evidence-based wellness concepts related to exercise, nutrition, weight loss, tobacco cessation, blood pressure control, and cholesterol management and maintain guidelines for chronic health conditions including but not limited to diabetes.
- Utilize established tools & protocols provided to assess participant health status, and to identify health risks
- Educate participants about health management concepts using evidence-based guidelines
- Assist participants with developing plans and goals to mitigate their health risks
- Leverage evidence-based coaching techniques via internal training programs (such as motivational interviewing, active listening and decisional balance) to elicit behavior change
- Maintain specified health credentialing, including licensure, certification and ongoing continuing education
- Lead both individual and group health education sessions
- Assist in the production of aggregate health risk reports and provide recommendations for well-being initiatives with a focus on condition management by client site location
- Work closely with the client’s Wellness Champion teams to support nutrition and chronic condition management related initiatives
- Develop and maintain schedules necessary to support the successful execution of client health education programs
- Assist participants with setting nutritional goals and discuss evidence-based guidelines around wellness meal planning
- Integrate nutrition into other facets of existing wellness programs
- Work closely with WebMD account team to develop calendar, schedule and deliver of events and activities for maximum engagement and nutrition and chronic condition management education
- Perform other, varied job-related duties as assigned
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years Wellness Coordinator/Program Manager or similar client-facing experience required
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple relationships with multiple client
- stakeholders in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Professional presence and technical credibility to interact with senior-level customer contacts.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for interacting with program participants
- Familiarity with MS Office suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and other programs such as Canva Pro.
- Strong understanding of behavior change theory
- Strong program planning skills
- Have excellent communication, organizational, multi-tasking, presentation and computer skills
- Registered Dietician (RD) or Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Education and/or experience in wellness programming, condition management or health coaching
- 7+ years Wellness Coordinator/Program Manager or similar client-facing experience preferred
As a member of WebMD Health Services, you may have access to confidential and sensitive information (including Protected Health Information) that will require you to follow additional protocols to ensure the security of our data. As a core requirement, you must implement and act in accordance with the organization’s information security policies; protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference; execute security processes or activities; and report security events or potential events or other security risks to the appropriate parties within the organization.
LEARN MORE OR APPLY TODAY!