Position at WebMD
WebMD Health Services is part of the WebMD family. We have been designing well-being programs for employers and health plans for over 20 years. Our mission is to empower organizations and their populations to improve well-being through personalized, strategic partnerships.
WebMD Health Services (WHS) is a division of WebMD whose mission is to provide expert guidance that inspires people to take charge of their health. We do this by helping people understand their health risks, make smart health care decisions, and take active steps toward living healthier lives. Our health, well-being and dedicated services power programs from employers, health plans and government organizations and are delivered online, onsite, and telephonically. Learn more at webmdhealthservices.com.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Remote— Central, Western or Eastern Wisconsin
Located remote with travel across the State of Wisconsin 2-3 days per week within a specified region, the Dedicated Well-being Program Coordinator (DWPC) will work collaboratively with the designated client’s wellness program team and WebMD account team to provide face-to-face health education with eligible participants as well as raise awareness of the client’s well-being program and the WebMD products and services that enable it.
The candidate may plan/conduct an indicated number of onsite learning sessions per year and focus part of his/her time on program management. This schedule will also be planned, with the appropriate goals set, alongside the designated client, within the implementation stage of onboarding. The DWPC will work with and be a resource for the individual employer units in their health promotion activities. The DWPC may be responsible for or part of face-to-face coaching sessions.
The DWPC is responsible for client satisfaction, retention and reference-ability. They will act as customer advocates, as well as a point of contact with customer stakeholders to increase participant engagement and maximize value delivered through the WebMD relationship. They can provide thought leadership and support program planning and impact assessment, as well as coordination and promotion of service.
DWPC’s proactively identify opportunities for service delivery enhancement and improvement. As opportunities are identified, they work with other Client Services staff, Account and Product Management to improve processes, and develop new solutions.
The successful candidate will have a background in a health promotion, exercise physiology, and/or nutrition.
In this role you will:
- Create a culture of well-being at the worksite level
- Implement onsite culture of health assessments
- Increase awareness and engagement in the client-wide well-being programs
- Promote well-being through meaningful interactions with employees
- Assist with day-to-day delivery of established programs with direction from client and WebMD account team
- May include onsite 1:1 coaching
- Coordinate logistics and implement client-wide challenges, screenings, promotions, programs, events, etc.
- Develop and facilitate educational programs (i.e., courses, workshops, special events, and interactive booths)
- Track and report on all participant-facing activities (e.g., coaching interactions, presentations, tabling events, challenges, etc.)
- Participate in both internal WebMD, client and champion meetings
- Provide assessment of at-risk areas and provide referral to appropriate resources
- Understand and deliver client-centered coaching through a combination of reflective listening and identification of readiness to change
- Assist participants' progress through the stages of change for at-risk behavior
- Utilize Motivational Interviewing techniques to elicit behavior change and improve the health lifestyle behaviors and overall health of participants.
- Assist in the production of aggregate reports and presenting data to champions and/or wellness committees
- Coordinate the flow of information and materials between WebMD and individual employer units located in the area
- Assist with day-to-day delivery of established programs with direction from the client and WebMD account team
- Coordination of meetings and other communications (internal and external)
- Coordination and delivery of onsite events
- Regular travel to organizations throughout the State of Wisconsin 3+ days per week
- Develop and maintain schedules necessary to support the successful execution of client health education programs
- Ongoing program performance review and strategy support
- Support WebMD Health Services product and service line expansion
- Support process improvement and service model design efforts
- Other duties specific to the account as designed by the client or WebMD (e.g. conduct biometric screenings or other in person health assessments, support fitness centers, etc.)
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Available to travel, as needed
- BS/BA Required, MS/MBA differentiator
- Professional Certification from National Wellness Institute (NWI), The National Commission for Health Education Credentialing (NCHEC), or the equivalent certification will be considered.
- Wellness Coordinator/Health Coaching or similar client-facing experience required
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple relationships with multiple client stakeholders in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Business and technology services experience.
- Professional presence and technical credibility to interact with senior-level customer contacts.
- Experience delivering presentations to small and large groups both in-person and virtually
- Organizational and time management skills, including the ability to maintain multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Independent problem solving and decision-making ability
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for interacting with participants
- Familiarity with MS Office suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Health Coach, Registered Dietician (RD) / Nutritionist or Exercise Specialist/Physiologist Preferred.
- 3+ years Wellness Coordinator/Health Coaching or similar client-facing experience preferred
- Special interest/certification in areas such as: group exercise instruction, yoga or mindfulness/meditation
As a member of WebMD Health Services, you may have access to confidential and sensitive information (including Protected Health Information) that will require you to follow additional protocols to ensure the security of our data. As a core requirement, you must implement and act in accordance with the organization’s information security policies; protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference; execute security processes or activities; and report security events or potential events or other security risks to the appropriate parties within the organization.
LEARN MORE OR APPLY TODAY!