Location: Green Bay - 1911062
LEARN MORE OR APPLY TODAY!
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: colleaguecare@AssociatedBank.com or call: (800) 878-3282.
The Well-Being Coordinator will plan, implement, coordinate and monitor work site well-being programs for colleagues in the assigned region. This position will be responsible for both on-site and remote health coaching for individual colleagues and will help to create and promote well-being programs such as presentations and demonstrations through active and ongoing communication strategies.
Operates in full compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as applicable regulations and laws, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering requirements. Responsible to report any procedure or process that doesn’t meet regulatory requirements including fraud, whether suspected or confirmed, to management. This reporting can be done directly to any member of management, including Human Resources or Corporate Security, or can be reported through Associated’s anonymous Ethics Hotline.
Key Result Areas
- Time Management
- Provide on-site and remote health and well-being coaching to colleagues within assigned region.
- Create, communicate, and deliver on-site health promotion activities such as informative presentations on a variety of health-related topics (e.g. physical activity, weight management, heart health, smoking cessation etc.) and interactive experiences such as food demonstrations and blood pressure screenings.
- Collaborate with others in the organization on larger scale well-being program initiatives, events, and opportunities.
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on overall participation and feedback for offered programs.
- Assist with management of regional well-being program budget.
- Assist with well-being related community events and activities.
- Associate's Degree , Required
- Less than 2 years Health and well-being coaching with an emphasis on behavior change and motivational interviewing., Required
- Less than 2 years Basic knowledge and understanding of current health promotion/health behavior theories, practices, health risk and cost relationships, evaluation methods, policies and trends., Required
- 1-2 years Demonstrated skill in planning, implementing and coordinating programs., Preferred
- Organizational , Intermediate
- Written Communication , Advanced
- Verbal Communication , Advanced
- Ability to Multi Task and Prioritize , Intermediate
Licenses and Certifications
- Other Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES) , Preferred
- Other Certified Worksite Wellness Specialist (CWWS) , Preferred
- Other Certified Wellness Practitioner (CWP) , Preferred
- Other Certified Wellness and Health Coach (CWHC) , Preferred
- Other ACE Certified Health Coach , Preferred
General Physical Condition
- No unusual physical effort, strain, or discomfort
Job: Human Resources
Shift: Day Job
Primary Location: Wisconsin-Green Bay
Work Locations: Green BAy Associated Center 433 Main Street Green Bay 54301
If you have a disability and need assistance completing your application or have questions regarding
the requirements of a position, please contact Careers@associatedbank.com or call 920-327-5889.
LEARN MORE OR APPLY TODAY!