Position: WELLNESS PROGRAM COORDINATOR
Company: Prairie States Enterprises
Location: Sheboygan, WI
Salary Range: not provided
Salary Notes: Competitive compensation based on experience and a comprehensive benefit package provided to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, FSA, Paid Time Off, personal days, 401k with match, wellness and exercise membership, paid one hour lunches, Monday-Friday work week, no holiday hours, and more.
Employment Type: Full Time
Start Date: Immediate
Replies can be sent to email@example.com
Direct Contact: 920-208-5478; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements and/or Preferences
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Required Experience: 5 to 8 years
Prairie States Enterprises seeks qualified candidates for our Wellness Program Coordinator opportunity located in Sheboygan, WI. This position is the “Subject Matter Specialist” and is the facilitator of clients’ wellness program implementations and ongoing enhancements and also for our Prairie States wellness initiatives driven by our Wellth In Health wellness team. This role coordinates the ongoing efforts toward the achievement of our WELCOA designation.
Utilizing WELCOA, Wellness Council of Wisconsin, and other national wellness resources, this administrative role within the Optimal Health Program, completes assigned program coordination responsibilities during new client implementation and open enrollment periods. These services may include sales presentations to current clients, virtual/onsite client annual implementation meetings/reporting, and daily communication with client program leaders. The Wellness Program Coordinator will also continually review new standards in wellness program enhancements and implementation of those enhancements.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Works collaboratively with existing and potential clients in managing, developing, and maintaining productive a business relationship.
- Acts as a liaison and facilitates collaboration between the Clients Wellness Program/Initiatives, PSE Corporate Team of Professionals, and external vendors
- Collaborates with an internal corporate team of professionals including Health Management, Account Management, Human Resources, Claims Processing, Sales and Marketing, Executive team, and the Information Technology Department to reach client solutions.
- Successfully plans, implements and evaluates health promotion programs
- Shows knowledge, utilization, and communication of aggregate data provided by risk-based reporting to guide/advise the company on their wellness initiatives
- Plans and attends ongoing educational opportunities relating to Company Wellness
- Attendance/Participation of WELCOA meeting & trainings
- Leads and manages the ongoing Prairie States Enterprises WELCOA workplace certification along with the internal Wellth in Health team and Human Resources
- Participates in the development and delivery of new onsite programs including, but not limited to onsite programs, workshops, health fairs.
- Bachelor’s degree in health or wellness field preferred. Post-secondary education with additional coaching or health-related professional coaching certification(s) is highly preferred.
- Active Health Coach certification or Completion of Health Coach or other wellness certification within 2 years of hire.
- Educational background, training or certifications in Wellness Programming preferred
- Competency and high level of interest in Patient Centric model of communication with background in Motivational Interviewing and/or Intrinsic Coaching.
- Communicates professionally in written and interpersonal communications.
- Experience in working with clients or employers at a company/group level.
- Strong attention to detail with data and data reporting for client companies; utilize software for a variety of information systems activities and projects
- Background in health benefits preferred.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Publisher. Ability to create reports, develops charts & graphs, filter for desired content, create presentations with graphics, create member and employer handout or presentation materials.
Position is located in our Sheboygan, WI location. Sheboygan County is "someplace better" to live and work and an attractive destination point as showcased in the following link to this website! http://www.someplacebetter.org.
Prairie States Enterprises, Inc. is a third-party administrator, a benefits industry leader, and a trusted advisor to self-insured companies and their employees. We use our clinical background, our technical industry experience, and our never-ending commitment to customer service to change people' lives. Year after year our benefit plan expertise assists companies to control health costs and keep employees and their families healthy.
Just as we are committed to improving the lives of our members, we are equally committed to cultivating the careers of forward-thinking, results-oriented professionals.
To the selected candidate, we offer:
- Competitive compensation based on experience and a comprehensive benefit package provided to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, FSA, Paid Time Off, personal days, 401k with match, no weekend or holiday hours, paid lunches, fitness and wellness incentives and more.
- Opportunity for meaningful career growth within a results-driven company and our company culture is one of ambition, integrity, empowerment, teamwork and a passion for personal and company success.
If this sounds like you and you’re looking for career growth with a leading employer, please send your cover letter and resume following the application instructions for this site.
Prairie States Enterprises
Equal Opportunity Employer