Member and Program Coordinator
Wellness Council of Wisconsin
Are you a proactive, team-oriented and problem-solving administrative support professional?
Bring your strong technical aptitude and focus on exceptional customer service to this role supporting WCWI programs and members!
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt; Full-time
JOB PURPOSE AND REPORTING STRUCTURE:
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Member and Program Coordinator organizes and coordinates membership/program activities through administrative functions. Updates information and communicates with members. The Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the membership and program database along with organizing membership and program registration and invoicing. This position will support the Member Engagement Manager and Program Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintains membership records, organize materials and communications.
• Supports new member recruitment and retention strategies.
• Invoicing and maintenance for all membership and program services.
• Provide exceptional member experience by timely responding to all inquiries including, but not limited to, membership, programming, and member resources.
• Support the promotion of member tools and resources to increase utilization and enhance the value proposition of membership.
• Generate and analyze membership and program reports.
• Assist in on-boarding and orientation member education. Create and distribute new member and renewal packets.
• Responsible for maintenance of content and links contained in the WCWI website, including program registration forms and materials. Some design work may be necessary.
• Assist in all aspects of event planning, including, but not limited to: promotion, registration, communication, attendee lists, badges, certificates, payments, set-up, and evaluation.
• Contribute to written materials for producing weekly eNewsletters, program promotion, email blasts, and social media posts.
• Consults with members on WELCOA and WCWI resources.
• Complete and maintain continuing education reporting.
All other duties as assigned. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at or above a satisfactory level. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Local, sporadic travel is required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Associate’s degree or 2 years’ experience in wellness or administrative assistant role. Experience working with database applications (Salesforce, QuickBooks, website CMS, etc.) is important, as well as the ability to work with a team and strong customer service skills. This position also requires excellent organizational and communication skills; the ability to manage multiple priorities effectively; attention to detail; and proficiency in the use office equipment and Microsoft Office products (particularly Word and Excel.)
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and type. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, grasp, handle or touch objects. The employee is occasionally required to stand, lift, walk, sit, reach above shoulders and lift 30 lbs.