This position will work as part of the collaborative Total Well-being Team to plan and implement a comprehensive employee health promotion and well-being program. Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to, health coaching, leading the accountability partner program, creating challenges, activities, and educational opportunities, and leading fitness classes. This position will also assist with the administration of employee recognition programs and other duties as assigned.
- Perform health coaching for colleagues and insured family members and help to lead the colleague accountability partner program, designed to help colleagues stay on track with their well-being journey.
- Manage the organization, communication, and/or creation of health and well-being program materials, activities, challenges, and presentations.
- Develop and lead fun and encouraging health and fitness classes either virtually or in-person at select locations.
- Lead monthly meetings and activities with Well-being Ambassadors (Champions).
- Facilitate and oversee the organization of onsite activities as assigned. Examples may include cancer screenings, vaccine clinics, blood drives, food demonstrations, and other health promotion activities.
- Monitor utilization and feedback from program participants and strive to continually improve the overall well-being program as part of a collaborative team.
- Assist with the corporate colleague recognition program throughout the year.
- Proactively engage with collaborative opportunities in partnership with other areas of the organization such as an annual 5k walk/run and partnerships with Colleague Resource Groups (CRGs).
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Degree in Exercise Science, Health Education, Health Promotion, Public Health, Nutrition or related field Required
- 2-4 years Experience in work site wellness and directly related to specified duties Required
Licenses and Certifications
- Must have access to reliable transportation and the ability to lawfully drive self, if applicable. By Start Date Required
- Other Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES) within 6 months, Preferred
- Other Certified Work site Wellness Specialist (CWWS) within 6 months, Preferred
- Other Certified Wellness Practitioner (CWP) within 6 months, Preferred
- Other Certified Wellness and Health Coach (CWHC) within 6 months, Preferred
- Other Certified Health/Wellness Coach (e.g. ACE, NASM, ISSA) within 6 months, Preferred
- Other Personal Training Certification (e.g. ACE, NASM, ISSA) within 6 months, Preferred
Fully complies with all applicable enterprise policies and procedures. Acts in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations as outlined in training materials, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act. Responsible for reporting suspicious activity to Financial Intelligence. Responsible to report all customer complaints as prescribed and procedure violations to management or HR. Responsible to report ethical concerns as needed to Associated’s anonymous Ethics Hotline.