Health & Wellbeing E-Marketing Strategist
Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin
Work Schedule: Days, Full-Time
NOTE: This document is intended to describe the general duties required of this position. It is not intended to serve as an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, and responsibilities.
JOB TITLE: Health & Wellbeing E-Marketing Strategist
DEPARTMENT: Business & Community Health Administration
Education: Associate or Bachelor of Science degree in Wellness and Health Promotion or Social Science or Community Development or related field required.
Certification/Registration/Licensure: IHI Leadership & Organizing for Change curriculum completion within 12 months of hire required, WI driver’s license required.
Experience: Two years of experience with health and wellness or community development and/or experience in leading health, health improvement, or well-being change within a segment of a population required.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
Under the direction of the TL-Engagement Strategies and working closely with the VP-Business & Community Health (BCH), the Health & Wellbeing E-Marketing Strategist is integral in creating and delivering a virtual health and wellbeing offering to employers and their employees and aligning those lives with the Bellin Health system. This role will utilize current E-marketing strategies to increase visibility of BCH in the marketplace and engage with individuals to help them lead healthier, happier, and more prosperous lives.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
Virtual Activator for Health & Wellbeing Activation Package client(s)
- Assists with connecting employees to appropriate health care resources
- Encourages engagement with digital resources such as Smartphone apps
- Obtains employee Wellness Certificates for compliance with preventative screenings
- Offers monthly virtual health and wellbeing programming to employees
- Supports the wellness team and participates in wellness committee meetings
- Organizes databases and manages activities and results of initiatives and reports progress to key stakeholders
Program development and co-design lead for health & wellbeing programming
- Utilizes co-design principles
- Guides and assists with the design and development of a strategic plan for health and wellbeing programming and a technology portal
- Develops innovative programs to improve employee health and wellbeing
- Utilizes employee, client and care team feedback to determine if/how the program offering might be improved in the future
Content Creator for Lifesaver Wellbeing Series
- Leads the development of the annual Lifesaver Wellbeing Series program including print, video, email and social media messaging
- Works with internal and contracted marketing specialists to produce materials and content
- Establishes timelines to develop and deliver annual programming
E-Marketing Coordinator for digital and social media platforms
- Familiarity with social media platforms such as Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter
- Utilize current technologies, like desktop sharing and Constant Contact for virtual communications
- Creates content to post to social media platforms (i.e. blogs, videos)
- Develops a posting schedule and posts to social media accounts (i.e. Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter)
Spokesperson for BCH Health & Wellbeing initiatives
- Represents the organization on local media health and wellbeing segments
- Host/co-host Employer Health Innovations at Work events (i.e. Forum, Mini-Sessions)
- Basic PC skills, able to competently use internet, email, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Maintains regular scheduled hours
- Provides age-appropriate care/service as applicable to role
- Assures reliable, predictable outcomes and no needless waits
- Uses Information Systems to their full capability
- Duties as defined by specific department (if applicable)
ESSENTIAL JOB BEHAVIORS:
Commits to Service Excellence and “The Bellin Experience”:
- Patient/Family Centered Care
Demonstrates behavior consistent with Bellin’s values:
Practices corporate compliance and standards of confidentiality
Practices lean thinking
All employees are provided with information on hazardous materials as part of general orientation. Education and training for the safe use and handling of hazardous materials specific to your department will be provided.