Health Promotion Coordinator
Posted: April 18, 2019
Palmyra, WI, USA
For more than 85 years Standard Process Inc. has been a visionary leader in whole food nutrient solutions. Nutrition is a priority that begins at our farm and continues to our families. We promote a healthy lifestyle through our unique wellness program which features on-site chiropractic care, nutrition education, a generous supplement allowance, fitness center and a wide range of fitness activities. Our strong value foundation creates an environment where our employees are not only seen as a member of the family, but are also given the tools and opportunities they need to succeed.
Under the direction of the Corporate Health & Wellness Manager, the Health Promotion Coordinator will be responsible for serving as a resource for internal employees, supporting the wellness division and assisting with implementation of comprehensive programs to improve the health and well-being of employees.
- Support the wellness team including clinic corporate chiropractor, whole food court supervisor, remote employees and contractors.
- Assist with the design and development of detailed strategic plan for health and wellness programming, and technology portal.
- Provide monthly metrics/reports on participation, activities, and results to date; develop dashboard and metrics for bi-annual review to senior leadership, interpreting results and providing action plans.
- Interpret employee feedback to determine if/how the service might be improved in the future; analyze statistical information from program results to identify trends and utilization in order to track progress and future programming needs that fit within the health and productivity business plan and budget.
- Develop and implement innovative programs to improve employee health and productivity.
- Assist in the development of wellness policies and procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of corporate wellness and health care reform, and constantly stay abreast of new trends and opportunities for future growth.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in related field (Health Promotion, Public Health, Wellness, etc.)
- Three or more years’ operational experience in corporate wellness programs.
- Experience in designing customized health promotion solutions.
- Experience building and fostering collaborative relationships in the development, implementation and administration of service and program delivery.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of wellness program models, trends and best practices with emphasis on implementation of program design, educational offerings, and prevention strategies.
- Knowledge of health promotion, worksite wellness, and behavior change practices, measurement and evaluation strategies.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of wellness market/industry trends and HIPPA/PHI compliance.
- Communication (verbal and written)
- Results Oriented/Drive for Results
- Time Management
Apply today and become part of the Standard Process family!
Standard Process understands the importance of diversity and believes in providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Accordingly, all personnel decisions, including but not limited to hiring, compensation, promotions, training, benefits, termination, or other terms and conditions of employment, are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, disability, veteran status, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, arrest or conviction record, sexual preference, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic in accordance with law.