NON-CERTIFIED JOB VACANCY
Job Title: Employee Wellness
Coordinator Location: Administration Building
Hours: 7.5 Hours Day/12 Months
M – TH (4 days week) –School Year
Three Days/Weekly – 12 Months
Hourly Rate of Pay: $18.86 - $28.06
Oversee wellness programming for the staff of the Neenah Joint School District, promoting a healthy lifestyle to staff and building a culture of wellness in the District. Reports to the Assistant District Administrator of Human Resources and Instructional Support Services.
Design the NJSD employee wellness program based upon staff interests, culture, health screening data and program evaluation data.
• Establish a 3-5 year plan for employee wellness.
• Develop a Wellness dashboard with the input of key players to assist in measuring the success of the wellness program.
• Coordinate annual onsite health screenings and flu shots for staff and family members.
• Coordinate and manage the District staff wellness program (Go365) and assist staff in understanding the District staff wellness program to assure maximum engagement and participation.
• Collaborate with the onsite Wellness clinic personnel to utilize the clinic resources to maximize benefits for staff, families, retirees and the District.
• Facilitate the Healthy You District wellness team meetings.
• Develop, implement, evaluate and promote wellness opportunities which may include challenges, community health events, wellness expos, presentations to staff, bi-weekly wellness messages, posters, resources and contributions to a monthly Wellness Newsletter.
• Coordinate and/or teach fitness classes for staff.
• Work with community organizations to collaborate and to ensure the WELCOA Well Workplace designation for the district.
• Manage the wellness budget to maximize the participation in District well activities.
• Stay current on wellness topics through networking, conference attendance and professional learning opportunities to assist staff in becoming conscious health consumers.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Health and Wellness or related field.
• 2+ years of related experience.
• Skills in program development, implementation, marketing and promotion.
• Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills with the ability to motivate others.
• The ability to work both independently and as a part of a team with enthusiasm, initiative and creativity.
• Strong reasoning and financial analysis skills.
• Experience working with online wellness platforms and database programs.
• Prefer CPR certification.
• Prefer first aid certification.
• Prefer Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES).
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants can apply using the Wisconsin Education Career Access Network: WECAN