Director, Workforce Health Operations
Location: Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Come join our award winning team! See What Is Possible….
The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin regional health network is a partnership between Froedtert Health and the Medical College of Wisconsin supporting a shared mission of patient care, innovation, medical research and education. Our health network operates eastern Wisconsin's only academic medical center and adult Level I Trauma Center at Froedtert Hospital, Milwaukee, an internationally recognized training and research center engaged in thousands of clinical trials and studies. The Froedtert & MCW health network, which includes five hospitals, more than 1,700 physicians and nearly 40 health centers and clinics, draws patients from throughout the Midwest and the nation.
Froedtert Health has been widely recognized for our dedication to our staff, providing a work environment full of encouragement, innovation, collaboration and respect.
Our best-in-class wellness program has earned us recognition in the Milwaukee Business Journal as a Healthiest Employer and a Gold Well Workplace award from the Wellness Council of America.
We invite you to review the job posting below. If you meet the requirements and qualifications for this opportunity, you are encouraged to apply.
Thank you for considering a career with Froedtert Health!
Location:US:WI:MENOMONEE FALLS at our CP-NORTH HILLS HEALTH CENTER facility.
*1.0 FTE is Full-Time*
*Positions with an "FTE" (full time equivalency) of .875 - 1.0 are eligible for full-time medical, dental and vision benefits.*
Responsible for the strategic development and leadership of the Workforce Health (WFH) health & wellness on-site employer services, workplace & retail clinics, ensuring that Workforce Health will be the leading source of health information and solutions among employers in southeast Wisconsin. The scope of this role encompasses both the FH staff “Wellness Works” programs and external employer services under “Workforce Health”. The Director -Workforce Health Operations will plan, design, supervise, implement and evaluate the Workforce Health program. This individual will interact with health system departments and external resources to develop services that meet the health system standards and needs of Froedtert Health customers, providing solutions to assist employers in improving employee health and managing health costs. The Director will be an advocate for employee wellness, prevention, health promotion, and convenient access to care, positioning Workforce Health as a “trusted advisor” for employers related to health care solutions and support. Other duties as assigned.
- At least five years direct supervisory or leadership experience in a similar functional area, with three years minimum of direct clinical experience in areas of wellness, clinic management, disease management, community education or related areas is required
- Experience in wellness programming, database systems, workplace/retail clinics, disease management, utilization and/or case management is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Healthcare or other related field is required.
- Master's Degree in Business, Healthcare or other related field is preferred.
- If a RN, requires current State of Wisconsin Registered Nurse License or a Multi-state Nursing License from a participating state in the NLC (Nurse Licensure Compact). Certification in wellness, disease management, utilization and/or case management is desirable.
- Demonstrates expertise in team dynamics, leadership, change management, individual and group facilitation, integrity, initiative, written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and various audiovisual equipment including Microsoft suite.
- Experience with Epic/Cadence/Clarity preferred.
- Position requires attention to detail, strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of wellness program and health benefit design is desirable.
- Ability to interact with senior executives, insurance consultants and business leaders is essential.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer who values and maintains an environment that attracts, recruits, engages and retains a diverse workforce. As a federal contractor/subcontractor, we take affirmative action in employment based on race, sex, disability and status as a protected veteran. We welcome protected veterans to share their priority consideration status with us at 262-439-1961. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.