DEI Associate Consultant Ridley Consulting Group (RCG) is a boutique consulting firm that simplifies what it takes for clients to integrate diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) practices throughout their organization by providing a clear roadmap to improve the ability to recruit and retain top talent, increase collaboration and innovation and enhance brand identity. We partner with executive leadership teams of small to mid-sized organizations across many industries, including financial services, manufacturing, arts and culture and health and human services.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial-minded DEI Associate Consultant with a passion for and expertise in leadership, workplace culture and DEI to help implement our proprietary Jumpstart DEI™ consulting program for clients and to help drive RCG’s growth and expansion into new markets, products and services. The role is ideal for someone who thrives working closely with clients, engaging across a variety of work responsibilities and developing practical solutions to solve complex problems. The ideal candidate is a creative and strategic thinker with an “act like an owner” attitude and growth mindset. The position is remote and can be filled on a full-time or part-time basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
Deliver consulting services to clients
- Interview clients to understand unique challenges and opportunities with embedding DEI best practices into their culture.
- Analyze data from culture of belonging surveys to identify workplace culture strengths and improvement opportunities.
- Oversee and coordinate implementation of our proprietary Jumpstart DEI™ consulting program.
- Deliver DEI educational workshops and facilitate discussions about DEI topics for leadership and work teams.
- Advise clients on best practices for integrating DEI into policies, programs and processes.
- Facilitate strategy development and planning workshops.
- Develop presentations, playbooks, tip sheets, tools and other resources needed to help clients better understand and apply DEI best practices.
Drive business development
- Identify speaking opportunities at conferences and on podcasts.
- Develop and implement strategies and new initiatives to generate business leads.
- Develop and implement strategies to and new initiatives to support ongoing client engagement and appreciation.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Strong verbal and written communications skills. Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Prior people management/team leadership experience
- Certification in consulting and/or DEI preferred
- Experience with data analysis and strategic planning
- Comfort around senior-level leaders (e.g. CEO’s, board members, executive leadership teams)
- Proficient with Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible working hours and locations
- Unlimited PTO
- Bonus for new business brought in
- Health plan options
How to Apply
Interested applicants should email cover letter and resume to Beth Ridley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEARN MORE OR APPLY TODAY!