Hoffmaster Group Inc, an industry leader producing the most complete line of specialty disposable tabletop products for over 75 years, is seeking a Corporate Wellness Intern at our office in Oshkosh for Summer 2023. Hoffmaster competes in three distinct business segments – Foodservice, Consumer, and E-Commerce. Our products can be found in thousands of retailers, restaurants, hotels, and more. As a customer centric company, we strive to deliver innovative solutions to both our customers and the ultimate end users of our products. This Innovation is a key part of what we do here at Hoffmaster, and we continue to drive the industry forward by investing in our employees and state-of-the-art technology.
The Corporate Wellbeing Intern will work closely with our Employee Success Coach and HR team on Wellness Strategy and Program Administration.
Training will consist of:
- History of wellness at Hoffmaster Group
- Review PERMAH (positive emotion, engagement, relationships, meaning, accomplishment and health) model of wellbeing/framework and Employee Success program
- Each wellness program offering - eligibility, how to join, rewards, etc.
- Wellness Communications
- Wellness Challenges
- Network - get involved with WCWI (Wellness Council of Wisconsin) and other professional organizations
- Visit our other sites in Oconto and Clintonville to gain familiarity with the employee populations and HR / management teams
- Introduce to insurance company and learn how to interact with brokers
- Introduce to Wellness Program vendors
Intern will assist with Administration for our following Wellness Programs:
- Tobacco Cessation
- Online Weight Loss
- On-demand wellness, exercise and health videos
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)- Mental and Emotional Wellbeing
- Coordinating On-site/Virtual Health Talks
- Financial wellness
- Wellness Challenges
“Administration” includes but is not limited to:
- Tracking and distributing Incentives and rewards
- Marketing and communication (will work closely with HR Communications Intern)
- Data tracking and dissemination
- Program Eligibility
- Vendor relationships and correspondence
Goals for the Wellness Intern by end of Summer 2023 :
- A fun and rewarding work experience in the field of wellbeing
- Join one professional Wellness organization
- Create / implement one wellness challenge to all HGI employees
- Share 1-2 ideas for improving or evolving HGI wellness strategy
- Currently pursuing a 2 year or 4 year degree in HR, Wellness or related field
- Ability to work on a team, and independently
- Excellent time management, organization, and communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and ability to learn new computer programs
Resumes can also be submitted directly to HR@hoffmaster.com
Hoffmaster Group Inc.
Learn more about our multiple locations!
Let’s connect! Facebook - LinkedIn - YouTube - Pinterest
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.