Your Unique Online Member Experiences
WCWI members have access to...
WCWI Member Dashboard
WCWI's Member Dashboard provides WCWI members unique employee wellbeing resources specific to Wisconsin. These resources connect you to best practices shared by members throughout the state and local experts who are transforming their organization's cultures.
Five tools you don't want to miss:
1. WCWI Well Practices: shared best practices and tools from WCWI Members.
2. WCWI Expert Interviews: showcasing Wisconsin wellness practitioners.
3. Kyndkits: free team based volunteer opportunities.
4. Wellness Challenges: ready-to-implement challenges for your employees.
5. WCWI's Learning Agenda: customize your in-person learning and networking opportunities.
WELCOA Member Portal
WCWI members have access to the nation's most trusted voice in workplace wellness. The WELCOA Member Portal provides resources to support you and your organization in developing a results-oriented wellness program with a seven step framework.
Develop your professional skills with WELCOA's Member Portal:
1. Your membership includes national certification courses with CEUs on the WELCOA Institute:
2. Browse over 400 Archived Resources by topic or type.
Member & Program Coordinator
Lisa Grenfell, WELCOA Faculty
Assistant Director, Marketing & Membership