Time to submit your Speaker Proposal for the 28th Annual Worksite Wellness Conference
Calling all Speakers!
The Wellness Council of Wisconsin (WCWI) invites you to submit a proposal to present at 28th Annual Worksite Wellness Conference, October 30, 2018 at the Monona Terrace in Madison, Wisconsin. We are seeking industry experts and leaders of best-in-class programs. This conference gives you the opportunity to position yourself as a thought leader in the worksite wellness industry and network with over 500 attendees including senior management staff, human resource directors, employee benefit managers, corporate medical staff, wellness team members, and corporate wellness consultants. The Annual Worksite Wellness Conference is a full-day event including inspiring keynotes, engaging breakout sessions, physical activity breaks, networking opportunities, and more!
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR CONFERENCE
We have compiled a sample list of topics to guide you in your proposal submissions:
- Creative programming advancements with best practice ideas such as: energy managment, resiliency and behavioral health.
- Impact of positive psychology methodology on employee well-being.
- Changes in the workplace built environment and ergonomic health to positively impact employee well-being.
- Current legal implications for worksite wellness .
- Programs that focus on components of social well-being including a sense of community.
- Effective health coaching strategies, programs, measurement and evaluation.
- Wellness programs that target specific chronic illness or risk.
- Personalization: How to help each employee meet their health goals while managing the entire workforce.
- The impact of technology advancements on employee health and wellness.
- Programs that nurture the emotional, spiritual and social aspects of well-being.
- Shift from compartmentalized "programmatic" approaches to "culture-wide" integrated wellness strategies.
- Advancing the movement from wellness to well-being.
- Understanding diversity in the workplace and the impact it has on engagement.
- How to create a total worker health through creation of an effective health management team
Proposals due March 30th, 2018.
If you have any questions please direct them to Marissa Kalkman at firstname.lastname@example.org or Katie Reiels at email@example.com.