There’s More to your WCWI Membership
The ultimate goal of our membership is to help you be successful in designing an impactful employee wellbeing strategy. Based on your feedback from WCWI's 2019 Membership Discovery
(35% member participation), we’ve developed new member benefits which are listed below! Some will be familiar to you because we tested them late last year; and some are in their final stages of development.
This unique membership experience is the only kind to bring 650 likeminded professionals
together with a mission to change the narrative of employee wellbeing in Wisconsin and transform our workforce. Whether you’re looking for local best practices, insight on national trends, or opportunities for professional development – we’re here to serve you.
New 2020 WCWI Member Benefits:
- WCWI Member Resource Groups
- Webinars with Industry Experts (Starting in April!)
- In-Person Networking Event (Coming this Fall!)
- Member & Student Intern Connection (Coming this Fall!)
- WCWI Expert Contributors (Starting this Spring!)
- Quarterly Executive News
- Quarterly Consultant News
We're proud to have supported a diverse group of employers over the years.
Here's Who We Served:
Lisa Grenfell, WELCOA Faculty
Assistant Director, Marketing & Membership
Please wait while we gather your results.