Celebrating 16 of America's Healthiest Companies!
presented by the Wellness Council of Wisconsin
(Waukesha, WI)- The Wellness Council of Wisconsin, with its national affiliate the Wellness Council of Ameria, are honored to recognize the significant accomplishments of Wisconsin’s newest Well Workplaces.
Platinum Well Workplace Award
Gold Well Workplace Award
- Appleton Area School District | Appleton, WI
- Blain's Supply/Blain's Farm & Fleet | Janesville, WI
- Bradley Corporation | Menomonee Falls, WI
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin | Milwaukee, WI
- Faith Technologies | Menasha, WI
- Menasha Corporation | Menasha, WI
- Miller Electric Mfg. Co. | Appleton, WI
- Sargento Foods, Inc. | Plymouth, WI
- Sartori Company | Plymouth, WI
- TIDI Products, LLC. | Neenah, WI
Silver Well Workplace Award
Small Business Well Workplace Award
"These organizations have clearly demonstrated their commitment to protect and enhance the health and well-being of their employees. By meeting the comprehensive standards necessary to achieve a Well Workplace Award, they are prioritizing the well-being of their employees as a foundation of their culture,” said Wellness Council of Wisconsin’s Executive Director, Marissa Kalkman.
The Well Workplace Award designation is awarded throughout the year to employers from around the nation that have implemented corporate health initiatives to improve the lives of their employees. The Well Workplace Awards initiative is driven by a rigorous set of criteria outlined in WELCOA’s seven benchmarks to a results-oriented Well Workplace. Since 2003, the Wellness Council of Wisconsin has guided over 330 organizations to an achievement of a Well Workplace Award!