2020 Learning Circles vs Roundtables: A Comparison of Series
For next year, two of our program series have been re-envisioned to better support our Wisconsin community of connected employers in our evolving industry. The Learning Circle Series and Roundtable Series both provide opportunities for wellness professionals to network and grow personally and professionally. While both series are rooted in connection and education, they each have their own distinguishing features and structures.
Check out their distinguishing features below:
- A development course for cultivating a well-rounded wellness professional
- Provides a new unique learning experience each quarter
- Features a case study session that highlights aspects of the previous three sessions in a real world example
- Led by industry thought leaders and expert practitioners
- Connection to local peers regionally in Milwaukee, Madison,
and Fox Cities
- Platform focused on networking and idea-sharing with wellness professionals who align in development goals and shared interests
- Goal-setting structure revolving around chosen purpose track
- Receive a Prep Kit before each session that encourages stimulating discussion, facilitated by WCWI and professional peers
- Small group structure (capped at 12 people per Series Track) allows time for peer-mentoring and coach-approach interactions
- In-person connection to local peers in Milwaukee
- Statewide virtual connections through the Zoom virtual format (Virtual option may be available based on interest)
While their formats differ, the Learning Circle series and Roundtable series compliment one another to help professionals expand their network and knowledge within our evolving industry of wellbeing. We hope you'll join us in at least one of these enhanced program series!
More details, dates, and registration information coming soon!
Angeline Day, MPH, CHES