This intensive, virtual development and networking group connects like-minded professionals for collaboration, idea-sharing, and learning. This virtual platform will bring together 10 of Wisconsin's innovative wellbeing leaders to collaboratively explore WCWI's TECH curriculum.
WCWI TECH TRAINING
An intensive training for Wisconsin's innovative wellbeing leaders.
TECH Training is a virtual development and networking group formed with the intention to connect like-minded professionals for collaboration, idea-sharing, and learning. TECH Training will focus on enhancing personal wellbeing, organizational wellbeing, and expanding strategic perspective of wellbeing practitioners across the state of Wisconsin. The TECH Training virtual platform will bring together ten of Wisconsin's innovative wellbeing leaders to collaboratively explore WCWI's TECH curriculum. Aspects of the curriculum include: energy management, high performance, research focused strategy design, insight from industry experts, and sharing ideas with other wellbeing practitioners. Most importantly, TECH Training participants will contribute to the strategic direction of transforming wellbeing for Wisconsin's workforce. Check out the snapshot of TECH Training content below!
T: We will explore your Time and Talent spent modeling wellbeing in your organization.
- Session 1 (Wednesday, April 24, 2019): Explore energy management principles and the link to high performance
E: We will Equip and Educate you to engage in new opportunities in the wellbeing industry.
- Session 2 (Wednesday, May 29, 2019): Review an extensive variety of wellbeing research to design meaningful employee experiences
- Session 3 (Wednesday, June 26, 2019): Expert guest wellbeing speaker will discuss industry and provide Q & A platform
- Session 4 (Wednesday, July 31, 2019): Engage in forward thinking discussion around thought-provoking industry book (provided by WCWI)
C: We will provide the platform to Connect and be Creative through strategic statewide discussions.
- Session 5 (Wednesday, August 28, 2019): Collaborative discussion on strategic design of statewide wellbeing approaches
H: We will dive into wellbeing work as being grounded in Habit to make positive impact on population Health.
- Session 6 (Wednesday, September 25, 2019): Tap into leadership styles, habitual reinforcement and how to take action at your organization
Benefits of joining WCWI's TECH Training community:
Together, The TECH Training group will:
Participate in WCWI's first annual launch of an advanced virtual training collaborative with like-minded wellbeing practitioners statewide.
Have the opportunity to support each other in organizational strategy and continuous learning to build your resource intel.
Receive an innovative industry book, access to exclusive resources and facilitated discussion around a multitude of wellbeing topics.
TECH Training graduates will:
Receive ongoing support from WCWI and the community of TECH Training participants through continuous virtual discussion.
Contribute to the development of a Well Practice resource to be featured on the WCWI Member Dashboard.
Participate in our Annual Awards Ceremony on September 11, 2019 and receive formal recognition as TECH Training graduates.
This is an exclusive training for only 10 wellness practitioners.
Save your seat today!
***Important things to note in regards to TECH Training:
• This group has limited capacity of ten (10) wellness professionals who manage their internal organizational wellbeing initiative
• This group will meet one (1) time per month for six (6) months.
• These statewide meetings will be held virtually from 12:30 PM-2:00 PM beginning in April and running through September (*see program dates above)
• The cost to participate is $249 (Corporate WCWI Member) and $299 (Associate WCWI Member)
• All participants in the group will have access to Continuing Education credits (*subject to need and approval)