WCWI TECH TRAINING
An intensive training for Wisconsin's innovative wellbeing leaders.
TECH Training is a virtual development and networking group formed with the intention to connect like-minded professionals for collaboration, idea-sharing, and learning. TECH Training will focus on enhancing personal wellbeing, organizational wellbeing, and expanding strategic perspective of wellbeing practitioners across the state of Wisconsin. The TECH Training virtual platform will bring together ten of Wisconsin's innovative wellbeing leaders to collaboratively explore WCWI's TECH curriculum. Aspects of the curriculum include: energy management, high performance, research focused strategy design, insight from industry experts, and sharing ideas with other wellbeing practitioners. Most importantly, TECH Training participants will contribute to the strategic direction of transforming wellbeing for Wisconsin's workforce. Check out the snapshot of TECH Training content below!
T: We will explore your Time and Talent spent modeling wellbeing in your organization.
- Session 1 (March 2020): Explore energy management principles and the link to high performance
E: We will Equip and Educate you to engage in new opportunities in the wellbeing industry.
- Session 2 (April 2020): Review an extensive variety of wellbeing research to design meaningful employee experiences
- Session 3 (May 2020): Expert guest wellbeing speaker will discuss industry and provide Q & A platform
- Session 4 (July 2020): Engage in forward thinking discussion around thought-provoking industry book (provided by WCWI)
C: We will provide the platform to Connect and be Creative through strategic statewide discussions.
- Session 5 (August 2020): Collaborative discussion to connect on strategic design and creativity of statewide wellbeing approaches
H: We will dive into wellbeing work as being grounded in Habit to make positive impact on population Health.
- Session 6 (October 2020): Tap into habitual reinforcement and how to take action through your professional growth
Apply today for TECH Training 2020
Please complete your application and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 20, 2020.(Deadline extended!)
TECH Training 2020 will run March-October
Important things to note in regards to TECH Training:
• This group has limited capacity of ten (10) wellness professionals who manage their internal organizational wellbeing initiative
• This group will meet one (1) time per month for six (6) months.
• The cost to participate is $299 (Corporate WCWI Member) and $329 (Associate WCWI Member)
• All participants in the group will have access to Continuing Education credits (*subject to need and approval)
Benefits of joining WCWI's TECH Training community:
Together, The TECH Training group will:
Participate in WCWI's advanced virtual training collaborative with like-minded wellbeing practitioners statewide.
Have the opportunity to support each other in organizational strategy and professional growth through a variety of channels.
Receive an innovative industry book, access to exclusive resources and facilitated discussion around a multitude of wellbeing topics.
TECH Training graduates will:
Receive ongoing support from WCWI and the community of TECH Training participants through a collaborative learning platform.
Contribute to the development of a Well Practice resource to be featured on the WCWI Member Dashboard.
Receive recognition for their commitment to transforming Wisconsin's workforce at our Annual Awards Ceremony.
In order to effectively capture the collective power of TECH 2019, we created a TECH Manifesto statement that represents a combination and unique blending of their improvement goals. This statement serves as a foundation of what this group believes to be true and what they can turn to when they need a reminder of the value and impact of their work.
"We believe that we have to change the way wellness is viewed, and SHIFT THE DELIVERY of our wellness programming to meet the needs of our changing workforce. We believe in having difficult conversations and that these CONVERSATIONS SET US UP TO BE CURIOUS and not critical. We believe that stories are powerful and that they should be shared because employee wellbeing is not a job to be completed. We believe in being PERSISTENT BUT ALSO UNDERSTANDING. We believe in engaging leaders through a coach approach to find a shared definition of what TOTAL WELLBEING MEANS to our employees and our business. We believe discomfort does not need to be a negative thing. Rather, we learn new skills to feel confident and to RESPECTFULLY DISTRUPT. We believe in the power of a team reaching its full potential and that the journey itself is the point. We believe there are no recipes, formulas, or best practices just opportunities to be COURAGEOUS EVERY DAY. We believe that it’s TIME TO CREATE A TRUE CULTURE OF WELLNESS and that a nudge is often all it takes to make a good choice easier. We believe that leadership is first about caring for people before we can help them, and the goal is that at the end of the day all employees leave feeling valued and heard." – WCWI TECH MANIFESTO