Wellness Council of Wisconsin's 2023 Member Celebration
Night to Unite | Sept. 19, 2023 | Hilton Paper Valley Hotel | Appleton, WI
Registration is now closed.
"There is no power for change greater than a community discovering what it cares about." – Margaret J. Wheatley
For over 35 years, the Wellness Council of Wisconsin has been a community creating change through our mission to transform the well-being of Wisconsin’s workforce. During WCWI’s Year of the Member, we want to celebrate your dedication to creating change during a night full of inspiration, recognition, and connection.
A few highlights for WCWI’s Member Celebration: (and more to come!)
- We are excited to announce that Spencer Jones will be bringing the energy to this unique experience as our Emcee for the evening.
- Learn how to SHIFT: From Frustrated to Fulfilled with Keynote Speaker, Derek Deprey.
- Bring your team! We know that it takes everyone working together to truly impact the well-being of your employees, which is why we are again offering a team member discount when you register more than one attendee from the same employer.
- Network with Table Sponsors and WCWI Members from over 200 organizations throughout Wisconsin!
- Experience our first-ever panel discussion on the Main Stage as members and industry leaders share their thoughts on an important trending topic: Health Risk Assessments, Biometric Screenings, Data Collection for the Well-Being Strategist
- Join us in recognizing the Wellness Council of Wisconsin’s newest members along with our long-time members, sponsors, partners, and Board Members during this fun and engaging celebration event.
- Hotel Booking Link (Deadline extended through August 28)
- Cancellation Policy
- Evening Agenda
3:00-4:00 PM: Registration | Networking
4:30-5:30: Keynote Session
SHIFT: Move from Frustrated to Fuilfilled
5:30-6:00: Break | Networking
6:00-6:45: Panel Discussion
Health Risk Assessments, Biometric Screenings, and Data Collection for the Well-being Strategist
6:45-7:15: Break | Networking
7:15-7:45: Member Recognition and Celebrations
7:45-8:00: Closing + Adjourn
8:00-10:00: Complimentary WCWI Social
(Join us for an optional networking opportunity; Golf Simulator, Billiards, Darts, Fun! Social attendees receive one complimentary drink ticket to be used in the Clubhouse)
WCWI's Keynote Speaker
Head of Employee Success: ETE Reman
Founder | Speaker | Facilitator | Coach | Content Creator: Fit-To-Lead
Night to Unite Emcee
Owner and CEO Jonesin' For
The Wellness Council of Wisconsin is a community of connected employers who are transforming the wellbeing of Wisconsin’s workforce.
WCWI holds the core belief that employee wellbeing is a fundamental strategy and business priority for every employer of all sectors, industries, and sizes. As a professional development and consultation organization, WCWI is the premier resource for employee and organizational wellbeing in Wisconsin and the northern Midwest.
WCWI lives this mission through the following membership competencies:
- empower and equip leaders and wellbeing strategists through strategic coaching, consultation, training, and professional development.
- advocate for the success of our members by widening the scope of employee wellbeing in Wisconsin and navigating barriers.
- lead the common agenda of improving the wellbeing of Wisconsin’s workforce and communities.
- unite and build connections for wellbeing strategists and leaders through peer-to-peer learning, networking, and idea-sharing.