Early Bird Rate (until July 29): $800
Standard Rate (until Sept.16) : $950
Exhibit Booth - Inclusions and Benefits:
- Includes one (1) complimentary Conference attendee for October 12, 2022*
- Conference Attendee List
- Company listing with direct contact information on conference booklet insert
- Feature of Exhibitors in conference promotion
- Feature of Exhibitors in post-conference communications
- 3.5 hours of Exhibit Hall hours + networking
*Option to register as an attendee for the Pre-Conference on October 11, featuring Zach Mercurio, Ph.D. provided at the member rate of $139 - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the Pre-Conference and receive an invoice.
In consideration of the needs of all of our exhibitors, floor displays will be allowed; however, the floor display may not exceed the width of the exhibit table. If your exhibit materials require more than the 8’ x 3’ space, exhibitor must register for two (2) exhibit spaces.
Additional Exhibit Fees:
Exhibitors are responsible to pay for additional services such as electric or hardline internet in advance, working directly with the Wisconsin Center.
High Impact Connection to Attendees:
- Exhibit Hall located within Main Stage keynote ballroom, with refreshments, for optimal visibility to attendees
- Booths are open for continued connection during the attendee Networking experience
Please contact Carley Hoelzel, Director of Partnerships and Growth, at email@example.com if you have additional questions regarding the Exhibitor experience at WCWI’s 32nd Annual Employee Wellbeing Conference on October 12, 2022.