Not a member organization?
Save on conference registration and a 12-month organizational membership!
Join WCWI with a $100 discount for your first year of membership* when you purchase membership with your registration to WCWI’s Annual Conference. Your organization can become a WCWI Member at $500 (standard membership rate is $600), plus receive the Early Bird member conference pricing AND a team discount! The WCWI membership instantly gives all employees at your organization access to the WCWI Member rate for the WCWI Annual Conference and other statewide learning opportunities.
*Offer valid for non-member organizations only.
Pricing for Full Conference Experience (Pre-Conference + Conference):
• WCWI Member Early Bird Rate: $399 | Standard Rate: $429
• Non-Member Early Bird Rate: $549 | Standard Rate $579
• Biggest Savings! New Member Rate: $399 + $500 discounted membership = $899
To access this discount, select the "Pre-Conference + Conference + 1 yr WCWI Membership" within the Member Level of the Conference registration forms. Contact Carley Hoelzel at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
Connect with members of the WCWI Community during the WCWI Social!
Join us for an in-person social event following Zach Mercurio's Pre-Conference session on October 11, 2022. This event is open to all attendees of WCWI's Annual Conference on October 11 and 12, 2022. Located in Wilson Theater Vogal Hall inside the Milwaukee Performing Arts Center, we encourage you to join us for a night of appetizers, beverages, games, prizes, and most importantly the opportunity to unite and build connections with wellness strategists and people leaders within your WCWI Community.
Registration fee: $20
In order to maintain maximum capacity within the theater, all attendees must be registered and paid.
To save your spot, complete the registration form.
WCWI's Membership and Community:
The ultimate goal of our membership is to help you be successful in designing a comprehensive employee strategy. Member benefits are designed to provide you with the tools, best practices, and a connected community of likeminded employers to transform your workforce and culture.
WCWI MEMBER EXPERIENCE
A 12 month experience driving organizational impact through your professional development.
- We empower and equip people leaders and wellbeing strategists through strategic coaching and professional development.
- We advocate for the success of our members by widening the scope of employee wellbeing in Wisconsin and navigating the barriers in the industry.
- We lead the common agenda of improving the wellbeing of Wisconsin’s workforce and communities.
- We unite and build connections for wellbeing strategists and people leaders through peer networking and idea-sharing.
New in 2022, WCWI's membership supports the employer as a whole, giving access to any employees involved with employee wellbeing. Your organization will receive one username and password to access WCWI's Member Dashboard, which is to be shared with every Wellness Team member, advocates within your company's senior leadership, employee wellbeing consultants, and decision makers.
WCWI 12-Month Membership:
Now $500 for the first 12-months with your 2022 Annual Employee Wellbeing Conference Registration
*Discount offer valid for non-members only
EMPOWER AND EQUIP
- WCWI Training Series - Coming in 2022!
- WCWI Team Strategic Planning Series - Coming in 2022!
- WCWI Coach-Approach Consultations - Enhanced!
- WCWI Employee Burnout Survey - New for 2022!
- WCWI Coach Connections
- Discounts to WCWI’s Learning Agenda
- WCWI Expert Contributors
- WCWI Member Dashboard
- WCWI Webinars
- WCWI Well Practices
- Wellness Challenges
- WCWI Weekly News
UNITE AND BUILD CONNECTIONS
- WCWI Executive Leader Roundtables - Coming in 2022!
- WCWI Member Resource Groups
- WCWI Member 1:1 Connections
- WCWI Members-Only Networking Events
- WCWI Data Center: Statewide Surveys + Polls
- WCWI Job Board
- WCWI Leaderboard: Champions of Employee Wellbeing
- WCWI Podcast: Changing the Narrative of Employee Wellbeing
We're proud to have supported a diverse group of employers over the years.
Here's Who We Have Served:
Please wait while we gather your results.