Share your WCWI story!
As a thank you, we’ll send you to a Learning Circle Kick-off Session.*
Here’s the deal:
1. Share your WCWI story with a friend.
Someone whose organization would benefit from our local support, community of likeminded professionals, resources and tools, and certification courses! You know, the tools you’re using today to change your culture and improve your employee’s wellbeing.
2. *Once they join WCWI, you’ll receive free attendance to a Learning Circle Kick-off Session!
These sessions kick-off our four Learning Circle series and offer a collaborative learning environment. They feature Michelle Spehr, Health and Wellness Consultant at The Benefit Services Group, speaking on “Mindfulness: Buzzword or Business Advantage?”.
Greater Milwaukee Area: Friday, February 17
Madison Area: Thursday, February 23
Appleton Area: Tuesday, March 28
Stevens Point Area: Tuesday, March 28
Let us help you:
1. Tell us about your friend so we can help welcome them into our community.
You can do so in the short form below!
2. We'll schedule a quick tour.
Our Member Engagement Manager, Lisa, will provide a visual tour of our member resources and answer any questions they may have. If you would like to join, be our guest!
Additional tools for you:
I was thinking about you today regarding worksite wellness and wanted to share one of our best-kept secrets: The Wellness Council of Wisconsin (WCWI). The WCWI membership connects us with local support and 720 likeminded Wisconsin members; while also granting us access to WELCOA’s 290+ resources, Well Workplace model (7 Benchmarks), and national certifications courses!
Our organization has used WCWI as a key resource for over __ years. We joined as member because____________. WCWI has helped me/my team_____________________. Throughout the year, we use_____ (*insert your favorite resources from the list below).
I’m happy to share more about our WCWI experience. If you would like additional information, you can visit their website (www.wellnesscouncilwi.org) or I can introduce you to Lisa Grenfell, their Member Engagement Manager.
• WELCOA Certifications and Trainings
• WELCOA Archived Resources and Tools
• Roundtable | Learning Circles | Regional Workshops (WCWI)
• Well City Initiatives (WCWI)
• Annual Conference & Pre-Conference (WCWI)
• Consultations with WCWI staff
• Well Happenings eNewsletter (WCWI)
• Well Practices (WCWI)
• Wellness Challenges (WCWI)
• Checklist Assessment and Consultation (WCWI)
• Well Workplace Award Consultation (WCWI)
• Light of Wellness Awards (WCWI)
• Member Orientation Calls (WCWI)
• The Wellness Partner: resource guide (WCWI)
• Job Board (WCWI)
• Member Polls (WCWI)
• Ask the Expert! Hotline (WCWI)