The ultimate goal of our membership is to help you be successful in designing a results-oriented wellness program. Member benefits are designed to provide you with the tools, information, and resources necessary to better contain costs, improve employee health, and increase participation.
STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR LEVEL
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP: starting at $395/yr
- Member Orientation
- Well Workplace Award Orientation
- Ask the Experts! Hotline
- The Wellness Partner: your resource guide
- Well Happenings e-Newsletter
- Well Practices
- Member Polls and Data
- Live Well Toolkit
- Wellness Challenge Toolkits
- Expert Resource Navigation
- Job Postings
- Member Referral Opportunities
- Annual Conference Discount (local & national)
- Annual Pre-Conference Discount
- Learning Circle Series Discount
- Regional Workshops Discount
- Light of Wellness Awards
- WELCOA Membership*
*This membership includes over 260 online resources and tools, national certification courses and trainings, Well Workplace Award opportunities, and more!
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP: starting at $495/yr
Corporate members receive all benefits of the Associate level membership, in addition to the benefits listed below.
- Additional Annual Conference Discount
- Additional Annual Pre-Conference Discount
- Additional Learning Circle Series Discount
- Additional Regional Workshop Discount
- Free Wellness Brochure Upon Renewal
- Free WCWI Folder Upon Renewal
- Mentor Program Eligibility
- Well Workplace Award Application Consultation
- Well Workplace Award Designation Consultation and Promo Toolkit
- Checklist Assessment Consultation
- Well City USA Eligibility
View a comparison of your Corporate membership investment and value!
STEP 2: CHOOSE YOUR DELEGATES
With each membership, your organization can choose how many delegates to include! Delegates receive a username and password, specific to them, which allow them to directly access the resources and tools locally and nationally. Most importantly, becoming a delegate gives you the opportunity to earn WELCOA's elite Faculty status by completing national certification courses and trainings!
Sign your wellness committee up today!