Your Learning Circle Experience
Hello 2020 WCWI Learning Circle participants, this page is for you! Since we are taking the entire Learning Circle virtual, this page will hold all of our recorded sessions and speaker slides. We will be adding new information to this page throughout the year-so make sure to check back often. Please don't share the link to this page as it is only for registered Learning Circle participants. We look forward to joining together for shared learning and perspective this year.
We gratefully acknowledge our program sponsors:
May Learning Circle Session: A Session focused on Transformative Idea for your Organization
Transform Your Organizational Culture
with Positive Psychology
Featured Speaker: Beth Ridley, MA, MBA, The Brimful LIfe
View these Shared Resources:
- View Presentation Slides
- Please submit your video here to receive a FREE Positivity Power Pack! First 4 people from each region to submit their video will receive the Power Pack.
- “What is one “happy habit” you will integrate into micro moments to boost positivity at work?
- Please click here to complete the program evaluation
ABOUT BETH RIDLEY:
Beth believes a positive, connected and committed organizational culture is critical to business success. That's why she combined her 25 years of corporate leadership experience with her expertise in diversity and inclusion and positive psychology to launch, The Brimful Life
, a company that helps build positive leaders, teams and organizational cultures.
The Brimful Life consulting services help executives and leadership teams transform organizational cultures as well as drive diversity, inclusion and engagement strategies. The Brimful Life podcast series, keynote presentations and workshops inspire and equip audiences to develop a positive mental mindset and impactful leadership competencies.
August Learning Circle Session: New and Emerging Trends
Just What the Data Ordered
Featured Speakers: Jessica Raddeman and Beth Stewart, Willis Towers Watson
- Participants will learn about recent, impactful employee centric survey data.
- Participants will learn how they can maximize the value of their benefits by providing programs that better meet there employees’ needs
- Learn why employers are recognizing the need to take an integrated approach to helping employees thrive physically, achieve financial security, attain emotional balance and build strong personal connections
- Participants will leave with ideas to apply the survey data at the worksite
Save your Spot for your Regional Network Call
These calls will be offered in the off-months, when we don't convene as a group. Our hope is to bring a pure networking experience to these calls to simply create space to connect. They will bring together your entire Learning Circle network, inclusive of all three regions. You can register for one or multiple calls. You will need to register separately for each session if you would like to attend more than one. We look forward to continuing in statewide conversation with you.
All Learning Circle sessions are approved for the following CE credits:
CEU credits with this course approved for: