JUN 2024 Learning Circle Session
Mental and Physical Health Wellbeing - Breaking the Stigma
Wednesday, June 26 | 9:00 AM- 11:00 AM
Marsh McLennan Agency | 17335 Golf Parkway, Brookfield, WI 53045
Bruce Morton, Senior Loss Control Consultant – Marsh & McLennan Agency
Bruce provides loss control and safety services to the construction industry. Bruce has presented and written articles on mental health and suicide prevention. He is currently the Board President of the Wisconsin Construction Wellness Community (WCWC), a non-profit organization to promote mental health wellness resources in the construction
Kat Musni, Fitness Trainer, Life Coach
Kat is a spunky fitness trainer. She makes working out fun and kicks people’s butts on her YouTube Channel as well as in-person training. After conquering eating disorders and going through mental health challenges, she knew fitness was only one aspect in helping people become their greatest.
This session covers various aspects of mental health and well-being, including personal journeys towards improvement and resources for both employees and employers. Key highlights include:
- Speakers sharing their personal stories and providing tools for attendees to improve their own mental health
- Understanding what self-care is and why it's important
- Learning how to support employees and promote success in the workplace
- Discovering the benefits of physical activity for mental health
By attending this session, you will:
- Make a positive impact on your life and that of your employees
- Gain a deeper understanding of how to support your team's mental and physical well-being
- Acquire valuable resources and examples of successful strategies implemented by companies and individuals
- Obtain opportunities for future training, such as mental health first aid and other relevant associations.
Learning Circle Sessions are approved for SHRM, CHES, & NWI continuing educations units.
This program is valid for 1.5 PDCs toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification. This program is designated for Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES) and/or Master Certified Health Education Specialists (MCHES) to receive up to 1.5 total Category I contact education contact hours. The National Wellness Institute (NWI) has approved the Wellness Council of Wisconsin (WCWI) to provide 1.5 Category 1 Continuing Education Credit (CEC) hours for NWI certification holders.
Please wait while we gather your results.