Wellness Council of Wisconsin: LEAD Workshop
We lead the common agenda of improving the well-being of Wisconsin’s workforce and communities.
WCWI's in-person LEAD Workshops bring together well-being strategists and employee experience experts throughout Wisconsin for our member-facilitated learning experience. WCWI’s leadership to improve the well-being of Wisconsin’s workforce is a concentrated collective effort. Our incredible Membership Community is filled with people leaders, well-being strategists, and employee support professionals from various backgrounds, industries, regions, and talents who bring experience and knowledge to all of our learning opportunities. You can expect to hear shared stories, participate in small-group discussions and walk away with tangible tools and resources to support your organization's well-being strategy. This year, WCWI is leaning into our four competencies that guide the 12-month member experience by including learning experiences at no cost for WCWI Members. We are coming together to Unite + Build, Empower + Equip, Advocate, and of course, LEAD as we continue to transform the well-being of Wisconsin's workforce in 2023.
WCWI Member: Included in Membership
Non-Member Student: $49
What can I expect from the LEAD Workshop?
- In-person, half-day learning experience
- A statewide network with organizations within your similar industry
- WCWI Member-facilitated learning supported by your WCWI Team
- Thought-provoking conversation on industry trends and obstacles unique to your industry
- Pre-session “LEAD Kit” provided before each session
- Questions, concepts, and resources will be shared the week prior to the session to aid in meaningful discussion
- Sharing of industry best practices within the LEAD group
Snapshot of the Experience:
- In-person learning with hands-on activities
- 2-hour learning + 1-hour networking
- Light lunch + beverages included
- On-going discussion and connection opportunities with your LEAD group
- Earn up to 2 CEUs after completing the workshop evaluation
SAVE THE DATE:
From Burnout to Saving Lives
May 25, 2023 | 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: Fox Valley Area
Topic: Mental Health, Suicide Prevention, Mental Illness, Mental Health Resources, Storytelling
Guiding Principle: Bravely Act Together
Workshop Facilitators: Meredith Baciak, Miron Construction + Sallie Scovill, UW-Stevens Point
LEARN MORE + REGISTER
Please wait while we gather your results.