Join Us! Together, we are transforming Wisconsin’s workforce.
As a statewide organization, we celebrate over thirty years of advancing workplace wellness in Wisconsin and delivering quality service, consultation and resources; connecting employers and professionals; and providing innovative learning experiences. We invite you to read more about how we worked toward improving the wellbeing of employees, organizations and communities throughout the state in the 2019 Year in Review
Together with all of our partners, sponsors, and members, we celebrate a year of progress and impact! Here is a snapshot of how we delivered on our mission to be the premier resource for workplace wellness in 2019:
- 63 employers joined as new members
- Nearly 500 employer members reaching 1 million employees
- 7 Wisconsin practitioners recognized as WCWI’s first-ever Champions of Wellbeing
- 10 innovative wellbeing practitioners graduated from WCWI’s inaugural TECH Training – now accepting applications for WCWI’s 2020 TECH Training!
- 1,500 professionals statewide received WCWI training
- 950 practitioners statewide connected with WCWI through an educational presentation
- Nearly 700 people advanced their knowledge through Well Workplace University, a WCWI Regional Workshop, Learning Circle, Roundtable, or webinar
- The 29th Annual Employee Wellbeing Conference attracted 850 attendees over the course of two days, representing 242 organizations.
Let’s partner to transform Wisconsin’s workforce!
This is a pivotal time for workplace wellness and employee wellbeing and we look forward to working with you to expand and enhance WCWI’s reach throughout Wisconsin. The commitment of our Partners of Support ensures that WCWI can continue to provide an extraordinary membership community of connected employers who are transforming Wisconsin’s workforce.
If you are interested in supporting our organization please view our Partners of Support Pledge Form and contact Marissa Kalkman at email@example.com or 262-696-3655.