Join Us! Together, we are transforming Wisconsin’s workforce.
As a statewide organization, we celebrate over thirty years of advancing workplace wellness in Wisconsin and delivering quality service, consultation and resources; connecting employers and professionals; and providing innovative learning experiences. We invite you to read more about how we worked toward improving the wellbeing of employees, organizations and communities throughout the state in the 2018 Year in Review
Together with all of our partners, sponsors, and members, we celebrate a year of progress and impact! Here is a snapshot of how we delivered on our mission to be the premier resource for workplace wellness in 2018:
- Over 65 employers joined as new members to our community of 440 employer members, reaching 2,174,447 employees.
- Provided training to over 1,500 professionals statewide through presentations, WCWI programs, individual consults, summits, and webinars.
- Assisted 41 employers in earning WELCOA’s Well Workplace Award and consulted with over 60 employers on the Well Workplace Process.
- Supported 2 Well City projects in earning their official designation:
- Well County La Crosse impacted 20,000 employees across their 21 participating organizations
- Well City Fox Cities was designated for the second time and impacted 28,000 employees across their 30 participating organizations
- The 28th Annual Worksite Wellness Conference attracted 700 attendees over the course of two days, representing 294 organizations.
Let’s partner to transform Wisconsin’s workforce!
This is a pivotal time for workplace wellness and employee wellbeing and we look forward to working with you to expand and enhance WCWI’s reach throughout Wisconsin. The commitment of our Partners of Support ensures that WCWI can continue to provide an extraordinary membership community of connected employers who are transforming Wisconsin’s workforce.
If you are interested in supporting our organization please view our Partners of Support Pledge Form and contact Marissa Kalkman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-696-3655.